Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i like it when they say it in burning down the house the smash hit 80s song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

criscodisco posted:

I like the part that was just drum beats and laser sounds.

is there a band thats just this

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

i like the song about frogs

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

The Bananana posted:

Insensitive slur for the french

its fun to be a frog

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

GOD drat SO loving MUCH THIS STOP FUUCKING SAYING IT IS WHAT IT IS GODDAMN HALF THE FUKCING TIME IT ISNT WHAT IT APPEARS AND THE OTHER HALF THE TIME IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING JESUS CHRIST gently caress SHUT THE FGUCK UP WITH GODDAMN IT IS WHAT IT IS YOU DONT HAVE TO BE SAYING SOMETHING ALL THE TIME IF YOU GOT NOTHING TO loving SAY SHUT THE gently caress UP DONT JUST BE SAYING IT IS WHAT IT IS JUST TO BE SAYING SOMETHING JESUS gently caress

(Holy gently caress I think I just found what "getting triggered" feels like)

hey man the best is when you're getting hosed over in complete disregard to the rules and regulations of your job (say the us army) and the person responsible just shrugs and says "IT IS WHAT IT IS"

that poo poo will trigger the gently caress out of anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

bigfatdynamo posted:

can someone explane crazy frog??? tia

its FUN to be a FROG

• Locked thread