Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm sick of hearing these retards say pokeyman already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Yeah these nerds are ugly and stupid. I'm not watching this crap.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Can we let down the irony for one second and stop pretending that we are 500 pounds and we like really bad twitch broadcasts for the love of God...it's been 10 years.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Do you really think this poo poo is funny.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I can't believe my irony poisoning was so bad I would sit around in my underwear for days in front of my gaming rig that cost more than my car and everything else I owned combined while laughing my rear end off at crap like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I want to post a clip of AWildAbra saying that everyone in Game of Throne's penis dies but you guys got me all self conscience now.

Nice job getting trolled, mate.

• Locked thread