Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Get in,Benfica scores

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Is Jesus a fraud?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Handball. Ref? Penalty.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Benfica loving suck

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Lol benfica can't play for poo poo, let's just throw the ball to sporting's side and hope for the best

After a loving obvious penalty that the ref overlooked somehow

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

What a insane start to the 2nd half

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Benfica scores,Jesus eats a lemon

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Adrien is so loving good,the rear end in a top hat.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

This Ederson kid is pretty good and/or Sporting are really unlucky

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Its both,sporting is really going full throttle.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

poo poo sporting scores

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I missed the first half but the second has been very entertaining, nice assist by Joelito

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

This ref is doing a poo poo job for both teams

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Eh, a tie would be the just result, but I still believe that scp will be the champions even if we lose, we're pretty good

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

That was a bum squeaker

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

Never in doubt

Simone Poodoin posted:

Is Jesus a fraud?

Big time. It's time to come to the fact that it was Benfica that made Jesus good, not the other way around.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Good game, well played, poo poo refing but eh whatever. Let's go boys, win everything else for us SPOOORTING!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
2 loving handballs. joke of a league. just give them the cup and lets not waste any more time with this poo poo

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

*ball hits shoulder of Benfica player*
Sporting fan:that's a penalty.loving ref.
*coates bodyslams Jimenez*
Sporting fan:loving diving Benfica primadonnas
*sporting has 3 times more fouls than Benfica and less yellow cards*
Sporting fan:good refereing ,this is a mans game.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Sporting fans? in every news channel the commentators are saying there were 2 handballs. I can understand it being hard to see during the match since Benfica tv had barely any replays of the plays, but it's pretty clear on the post-match analysis

orange sky
May 7, 2007

https://www.facebook.com/240017852812576/videos/721329708014719/

never a pen

rotfl

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Actually that's his shoulder. Both times

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Trully something that all experts agree

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1177097862386077&substory_index=0&id=368845093211362

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Too bad that the angle I showed earlier wasn't shown in BTV until much later after the game, when most of the newspapers had already done their evaluation of the plays.

And lol just lol if you think Nelson Semedo's wasn't a penalty. I want to see if you think the same when it's against benfica. The same guys that whined saying Gelson's goal had a handball in it now think this isn't one. Jesus loving christ.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Oh my god,day three . Truly a dastardly scheme by btv to supress these imagens for a whole 2 hours,while also sending them to ALL THE NETWORKS.

You would think that cognitive dissonance would kill Sporting fans from shock, but im more amazed how they can survive with that much salt on their bodies.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I don't give a poo poo, we lost, I accepted it even before the game was done.

But it's just so precious, people saying those aren't penalties. Let's see the double standard later in the season, I'm sure it'll happen.

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

Looks like Sporting is some big time fail. Time to ship out Jesus to China or some poo poo like that

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Sporting just lost against braga. Ahhh my head is suddenly swelling

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Electronico6 posted:

Looks like Sporting is some big time fail.

We are

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Reminder that Braga interim coach was fired from Sporting for "incompetence".Kharma keep chaos dunking all over Sporting.

vonManstein
Nov 5, 2006
Merry Christmas ya bastards.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Happy hanukah you reprobates.in the spirit of the season I would like to extend my dampest congratulations to Sporting in winning 4 Portuguese cups in one year.well done lads.now get stuffed.in traditional desserts of the season of course.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Happy new year thread.may your team never turn into Portsmouth.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
http://videos.sapo.pt/6FpHhtZ83ywS9yBmYWV8

Portuguese referees: Ref is running backwards, doesn't see where he's going, collides against Porto player who gets shown a 2nd yellow card and is sent off. because I guess he thought it was intentional or something

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Portuguese referees: Ref is running backwards, doesn't see where he's going, collides against Porto player who gets shown a 2nd yellow card and is sent off. because I guess he thought it was intentional or something

lmao

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

loving lmao sporting

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Seems like the correct decision. Corona should've been sent off too. And Maxi too, for being a garbage mercenary piece of poo poo.

Also

Simone Poodoin posted:

loving lmao sporting

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

All right and we are back!Benfica is playing vitoria guimaraes one of the good teams of the league,they are widely considered the 5th biggest club in Portugal.both clubs come from a series of 3 straight wins so this should be a fun game.also vitorias anthem is a rod Stewart cover of "sailing" lol.Jonas and salvio are back into the team so Benfica are the favourites but vitoria has a good team and a good coach so we'll see.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Vitoria starts better,fejsa gets injured,things look shaky but oops Jonas scores on a salvio assist.

Benfica is just a murder machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

This vitoria team is pretty good, I'm fairly certain every player in their first 11 would find a place in one of the big 3 squads.soares is striker that im sure would be a starter in either sporting or porto.

• Locked thread