Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

pik_d posted:

Can someone tell me two things about Ederson; Is he good enough for City now that he's being linked with them (again?), and why does he have a neckbeard?

Hes really good and i dunno maybe hes hiding a scar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

pik_d posted:

Can someone tell me two things about Ederson; Is he good enough for City now that he's being linked with them (again?), and why does he have a neckbeard?

I'm a Sporting fan and Ederson might be the best acting GK in Europe right now

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
http://tribunaexpresso.pt/futebol-nacional/2017-02-06-Risco-financeiro-na-origem-da-suspensao-das-apostas-no-Feirense-Rio-Ave

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
chinese guy in placed $100k on feirense in the 28th minute or something, now they're up 2-0 in the 83rd

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Allright you primitive screw Heads its time for the derby Benfica vs. Porto.they are separated by one point at the top of the table so whoever wins this wins the championship.probably.who k nows,poo poo be weird this year. Anyways porto are the better team,benfica play at home,most likelly will be a poo poo game but also a nail bitter.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Also health warning the proper way to watch this game is with copious amounts of Jack and coke,or as we Call it "the beefed up sporting"

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Lol 5 mins in a penalty.let the riots Begin.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Benfica scores!get hosed tripeiros.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Im watching

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Well that was a ok first half.its one of those games where theres not a lot of clear cut chances but theres something interesting hapenning in the Field at all times.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Welp Porto scores.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
does this result help anyone

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

It helps selling newspapers until late may and the loving sewer pit that is football comentary shows.

On the other hand it makes it almost impossible for Sporting to get 2nd place so silver linings and all.

loving casillas man he always as his best game of the season in estádio da Luz.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

ChainsawCharlie posted:

loving casillas man he always as his best game of the season in estádio da Luz.

Casillas is the opposite of the player fans always complain about : he only shows up for big games.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Porto is poo poo and their fans are worse: they sang "I wish the chapecoense plane was Benfica's" on a handball game

what the gently caress dudes

what were you thinking

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

To be fair that wasnt random normal Porto fans,it was their oficial ultras.Lol at football Clubs suporting what are basicaly criminal gangs.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Tomorrow is the derby.what derby? I can hear you ask from the depths of the plastic container in which thou reside.well my friend,its THE derby,sporting vs Benfica,a game that makes el classico look like a jolly good match between old friends.

Benfica leads the league with 3 points over Porto so they need at least a draw to continue at the top of the table,while sporting is...not. They've entered their bust cycle over 3 months ago .they are a lot like arsenal ,in that they are a poo poo team that also plays really good football but never fail to disappoint their fans almost every year.Benfica are playing bad football and are basically hanging by the skin of their teeth to first place.

Will this game have drama?oh yes.will the ref do a poo poo job?absolutely.will it be a good game?heh 50/50.

Meanwhile here is the best goal ever in a derby

https://youtu.be/lgJjktQwk_g

I miss Nico.

I tried looking up some sick goals from sporting because even evil has its hero's but I couldn't be arsed (its basically goals from liedson that talented gently caress)

orange sky
May 7, 2007

ChainsawCharlie posted:

Tomorrow is the derby.what derby? I can hear you ask from the depths of the plastic container in which thou reside.well my friend,its THE derby,sporting vs Benfica,a game that makes el classico look like a jolly good match between old friends.

Benfica leads the league with 3 points over Porto so they need at least a draw to continue at the top of the table,while sporting is...not. They've entered their bust cycle over 3 months ago .they are a lot like arsenal ,in that they are a poo poo team that also plays really good football but never fail to disappoint their fans almost every year.Benfica are playing bad football and are basically hanging by the skin of their teeth to first place.

Will this game have drama?oh yes.will the ref do a poo poo job?absolutely.will it be a good game?heh 50/50.

Meanwhile here is the best goal ever in a derby

https://youtu.be/lgJjktQwk_g

I miss Nico.

I tried looking up some sick goals from sporting because even evil has its hero's but I couldn't be arsed (its basically goals from liedson that talented gently caress)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0AP-1-TNhE&t=40s

gently caress yeah

I miss Liedson. Come on Bas, show us what you can do. (he's great btw, just like Jesus likes (e.g. Cardozo))

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Benfica fans ran over and killed a Sporting fan last night. Really bad. Let's beat them tonight and make sure they all go to jail afterwards. for the crime of being Benfica fans not killing a dude

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Yeah this went really crazy now wtf - it wasn't even a Portuguese fan, it was a Fiorentina fan that was with the Sporting dudes. They probably went there to paint the wall or some poo poo

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

They went there because the day before the game the ultras from Both sides meet up and beat each other up. Still its a poo poo thing to happen.

Its almost game time and Benfica is whitout Jonas which means that our poo poo football will be even shitier.Sporting has Jeferson at left back which means they will be a sieve from that side.on the other end hes going against Sálvio which is in dismal form so heh.

Benfica drink of choice for this game: bombay gin.

Sporting:beer with seven-up.

Ill report back whit the consequences of mixing them Both.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

loving lmao what a dumbass

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

The dumbest loving penalty

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Yeah sportings left flank is a sieve.they are about to experience the full Nelson Semedo experience.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Seing a little bit of peak Benfica from last year,still only dialed up to 8

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Lol Benfica being robbed penalties twice

Edit:make that 3 lol

Antifa Poltergeist fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Apr 22, 2017

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Game report:1-1 draw.meh ill take it. Check out the sweet goal from lindelof. And the hilarious 3 penalties the ref didn't see.

https://youtu.be/ob7ddeUAhDA

Drink report:don't mix beer with anything

vonManstein
Nov 5, 2006
Chaves - Porto and Benfica - Estoril tomorrow, who is more likely to drop points these last few matches?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Porto.

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

Silly season is almost here as today's big story is Porto's potential signing of John Terry.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Holy poo poo this Benfica Estoril game.the famous suitcase full of Money must have arrived in Estoril Locker room because they started playing like men possesed.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Next season, every match in the portuguese league will have a video assistant referee. They were already planning it for the 18/19 season, but with all the criticism at the referees this season they've decided to anticipate it. I like it.

vonManstein
Nov 5, 2006
Porto dropped 2 points, it's Benficas title to lose..

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Lol Sporting just lost 3 1 at home with belenenses

gently caress JJ

vonManstein
Nov 5, 2006
Fantastic weekend results all around!

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Allright you primitive screwheads its championship time.Benfica vs Vitória de Guimarães.one win for Benfica they are champions,but vitoria are probably the most in form team in Portugal and they still have a small chance to reach 3rd place and that sweet sweet champions league Money. Its gonna be a bum squeaker.

Benfica drink:aguardente.

Vitória drink:Black russian.

Lets do this!

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

poo poo 20 mins in and benfica is winning by 2 and im alreafy drunk

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

3-0 for Benfica,any other team it would be time to party but this Vitória team is kinda famed for turning around 3-0 games.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

lol

Parabéns campeão

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

4-0 by jonas and a fantastic goal and estádio da Luz just turned into the biggest party in the world.

• Locked thread