Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
memba this
This poll is closed.
goku 130 46.43%
goku 150 53.57%
Total: 190 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/EB5bDZB.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Downercut posted:

A professional wrestler killed his wife and son with the same submission hold he would use in his matches, then killed himself as well, likely due to brain damage from the fact that he would jump off a turnbuckle and hit his head on people pretty much every match.

Actually he murdered he's famil because the bendy man willed it.

Hey remember when two girls tried to murder their friend with knives because of a lovely GBS meme?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Necc0 posted:

It bends the mind just how horrendously lovely the Bush administration was in every possible measure and it made me super frustrated when political newbies showed up this election equivocating the Democrats and Republicans. No motherfucker. If you weren't politically aware during the Bush years you absolutely aren't allowed to make that statement.

In retrospect the Bush administration actually gives me a lot of hope for America because if we can survive that we can survive anything.

• Locked thread