Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenoborg
Mar 10, 2007

Still just watching ep 3, but it seems like you are way undervaluing dots. Dots are the counter to high prot like maggots or mushroom golems. The highwayman and jesters bleeds do 6 or 9 prot ignoring damage at level 0 on top of 3-9 they do up front. It also seems like you are giving the jesters ballard more credit than its worth. Sure it buffs good things, but just 3% dodge and 2% crit and 2 speed? Having the whole battle end 3 turns faster by just using your AOE dots comes out way ahead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenoborg
Mar 10, 2007

Maybe I'm crazy, but I never use torches other than just before bosses. As long as I have a party with movement skills and at least one stress healer on medium+ missions its not that bad.

Xenoborg
Mar 10, 2007

Welp, despite having 200+ hours on record on this game, I just now learned that some characters can move more than 1 space forward and back.

• Locked thread