Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Make me the hellionist of Hellion's. Insert a quote about Chaos or blood here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

So you named your place Dark Place and not even one reference to Garth Marenghi's Darkplace?

https://youtu.be/GjOEcoMy2fI

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Shawshank Redemption owns

That's my only comment to make about the video, sorry

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I got a good laugh out of your mods, also people should be playing ahead of the LP and comparing stories. You're taking 80% of the fun out of the game by seeing what's ahead.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

God drat you goons sure do go on about something not overly important.

Speaking of mods are there any others you're planning to show off? I believe there are some anime ones on the darkest dungeon nexus.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

You hosed up

The episode

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Reading Oglaf does not make you a filthy individual.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Highwang posted:

HeroQuest

You can't say this without posting this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx8sl2uC46A

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Watching this video by the end of it I did say to myself "Mum, dad, stop arguing"

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Samovar posted:

I feel like at -190% damage, the enemies' attacks should heal you.

I'm glad I am not the only one who thought this.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

This is a good episode, I thoroughly enjoyed it and want more. tia

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

STALKER has weapon durability in what it does is as you fire the weapon more (I mean like every 75 rounds a percent down) your accuracy goes down, same as some damage and increased weapon drop. It's not a lot but it is noticeable and makes sense to the world and adds to the immersion, it also increases chance on jams and stuff so some fights can be come stressful but you can still sprint at full speed while the animation plays. Plus you never feel jipped out of using a special weapon for a long time.

So yeah, STALKER did it right. Breath of the Wild didn't.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

I might be misremembering, but didn't the first stalker do it badly by not having any way to repair your weapons?

Yeah but like I said guns took awhile for it to degrade to a point of "Ughh, gotta switch it out" and it didn't overly punish you for using a high end weapon since you just got used to the negative stats the weapon would get as it degraded.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

What on Earth is the Revelation skill doing. Like it's showing you it's eye and it somehow hurts you? I don't really understand, are you freaking out so hard that your heart hurts?

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Well I wasn't expecting that background, although I do wish it was pulsing more.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Good lp, thanks Wang. Although I'm salty af for not getting in at all. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I still don't think that's a good enough reason to not support the developer of this fine game.

They allowed the steam workshop as well and I'm glad they're mainly just "let's give more characters heaving breasts". I would be worried if the modding community doesn't do that for a game. That would be the true cosmic horror.

• Locked thread