Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Make me a Graverobber, Highwayman, or Jester.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

AtomikKrab posted:

I have a great build built around a finale jester and a point blank highwayman

Occultist>Man at Arms>Jester>Highwayman.

Highwayman has first round speed buffs with the ring of go first, shoots a guy, jester who is fast goes and annihilates someone, man at arms hits with his poo poo, the occultist is built to heal/clear corpses etc.

It is highly deadly and will clear the poo poo out of things while being able to maintain health and stress, you can replace the Occultist with an Arbalest if you need some shooty firepower.

This is a really powerful combo, and flexible enough to handle the row switching. Some teams can't handle a Jester flipping the order around well, especially back row heavy teams.

Also, you can have Jester go first as Occultist>Man at Arms>Highwayman>Jester, so that the Highwayman is then set up to Point Blank shot and you'll have a front row Man At Arms at the end of the first round. Best part of this team is after the power opening you're ready to have two front line Riposte guys in round two.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

I think your focus on rearranging party order (beyond simply getting the Leper into strike range/Vestal into group heal range, I mean) instead of move economy and getting the hits and stuns where you could is what did you in. drat lucky with the Virtues too. Having Virtuous that early in the dungeon could have carried your team's stress the rest of the way.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Donkringel posted:

You put the leper in the brothel?

They should have charged you triple.

Well, I'm sure he left the tip.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

A man in a bib, consuming the porcine. Fatness.

And now the true test. Eat fast, before it expires.

More crumbs, more chins, more disappointment.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Iron Chitlin posted:

Every day is Thanksgiving in the Darkplace.

Well, of course. The bigger the feast, the greater the glory!

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Zikan posted:

Too good.

To simulate darkest dungeon food you need the pizza that Sbarro throws out for being not fresh enough to sit under a heatlamp for 18 hours a day

Said pizza is then left piled in a cart full of plague infected corpses. Hope you like medicinal herbs as a pizza topping!

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

You mention in the video that the Town Event (Caregiver's Convention) that gives you free disease heals at the Sanitarium is unpredictable, but it's actually triggered by completing gathering quests in the Weald. In fact unless there's a particular trinket you really need, it is incredibly cost effective to always take those Weald quests whenever you can because it makes ALL slots at the Sanitarium cost nothing to use that week, allowing you to fix and lock quirks for free in the Treatment Ward, in addition to free disease heals in the Medical Ward which is kind of a minor benefit in comparison. Its arguably the best event in the game as you can potentially save 30,000+ gold per event with a maxed out Sanitarium with three characters each removing a bad quirk while locking in a good quirk, which helps you save your money for skills and gear upgrades instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Great job with this, I'm one of the many that purchase this as a result of this LP early on. I'm glad Leppy got the final swing and I hope you show off the mosquitoes vampires in the DLC!

• Locked thread