Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars
Skivers can get hosed. Little nerds are dodgy, have enough prot to annoy you, and you can't even frontrow them without regretting the decision. Their debuff is gnarly as hell (-8 Speed and Dodge) Really like the changes to costs and a mean person we haven't met yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars
Thank you for doing this LP, it made me better at this game and it was really interesting to get see someone else's playstyle. I'm really hoping the Crimson Court adds another healer, maybe one with religious restrictions. I've heard some rumors the new class is a vampire that fits that bill.

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars

dead comedy forums posted:

uh

Can someone explain why the player is the ancestor, please? The ancestor was digging ancient poo poo for the sake of power, you, the current owner, want to destroy it... Of course, somebody else will have to carry the load again, but at least you could become a friendly ancestor ghost that yells "DO NOT LISTEN TO MY GREAT-GRANDFATHER, HE hosed ALL THE poo poo UP. RECRUIT HELLIONS AND INVEST THIS AND DO THAT AND DO NOT KILL THE PIGLET."

You are.

It's implied you're the ghost in the opening cinematic, and there's a relic in the Stygian tutorial where you try to warn Dismas or Reynauld. You just instantly give them 100 stress.

• Locked thread