Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
This game looks up my alley. I'm too broke to buy it right now, so I'll live vicariously through the LP for the moment.

For house name, I'll vote for Amontillado.

Sign me up for a Vestal, I guess, or any wizard-y type.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Awesome. I usually play a healer (or a ranger/druidy type) in RPGs or MMOs, so a Vestal being named after me plays true to type. I do find the "zoophobia" thing amusing, since I get along pretty well with animals (although I imagine any animals I run across in a crumbling evil ruin are probably not going to be the friendly type).

I'm liking that smite-y ability she's got.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Watching this LP makes me wish I wasn't so damned broke. I'd love to play this game.

Therefore, I must live vicariously through it and I note that my vestal hasn't done much lately. :colbert:

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
This episode was something magical. :allears:

• Locked thread