Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
Hell yeah, looking forward to actually seeing the later parts of this game, as the longest I've ever come in this game is around character level 4, a couple of the early bosses beaten.

Put me in, coach! I'd prefer being a Crusader, but I guess I could settle for being a Grave robber or an Occultist. I'll be useful or I'll make you pull your hair out. Your choice! :iamafag:
Or you could make me whatever you need, if you don't have anyone that wants to be a particular class. That works too.

My personal favorite "hero" (*snort* they're more like pawns to be used and then thrown away) is the Arbalest, because she is so god drat reliable. Sure, she might be inflexible, but you can't beat reliability. gently caress you game give me more Vestals! I am sick to death of using Occultists!

The mansion's name shall be Darkplace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

:five:

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
The Ague. :allbuttons:

gently caress me, right? (I'm Fanzay, btw)

I'm a natural-born fuckup!

Condoleezza Nice! fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Feb 11, 2017

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

radintorov posted:

A comment on the Steam forums claimed it was a change made following feedback from the playerbase.
I really hope it's false and just something that was postponed for technical issues because I am getting tired of games changing things in response to people whose idea of "game design" can be summed up as "make it worse". :sigh:

AKA the Elite: Dangerous school of game design

• Locked thread