Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
It is a blessing in disguise that we forget, for a cloying muzziness accompanies me when I remember, healed only by the equally numbing Laudanum that I now consume daily to forget. I awake, screaming, and I remember her crimson coat, vanishing into the misty darkness, a darkness that resolves itself into... No, I cannot... Dare not remember. But in those moments before I reach for the medicine bottle, hands shaking, I ask myself the question that consumes my every lucid moment.

Where In... Or Off... The World Is Carmen Sandiego?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Well, how could I resist making some Dankest Propaganda?

URL link on the image for the A4, messy as heck, 600 DPI version, for all you Highwang Supporters who want nightmares about the dark. ;)

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Cythereal posted:

I have no artistic skills, but I'm reminded of the tagline for the first Alien vs Predator game: "Why be afraid of the dark, when even in the light you can't see them coming?"

Oooh, that's a good one! Alas, I was getting a mild case of the twitchies doing the fiddly bits for this (The... er... Fiddly bits that I realised I had to hurriedly scribble over), so it may be a wee while before I try again seriously.

Turns out chiaroscuro is really god-drat hard. o.O

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Well, because I don't know quite how long this might take, and I wanna make sure there's one more art in here, even one that's only a sketch rn, I give you (Spoilered for implied gross, which would technically make it NSFW), the Party Boy WIP.

Pencil (Head)

Flats/Shadows (Head)

Yes, that's an exposed brain. Yes, those are cuts. Yes, that is indeed goo and assorted organs that should not be growing out of his mouth, and he's fuckin' stoked about that.

• Locked thread