Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
The only name I have to offer is The Worst House.

Also, sign me up for (in order), Hellion, Grave Robber, Vestal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Last known words of Lucien, the Vestal, just before the fight that did her in: "Don't you dare listen to that voice. GOD DAMNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-"

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
On the other hand, that means he's going to recruit more vestals, thus pulling in more potential thread/Youtube participants for the slaughter.

I also find it amusing that so far, his only casualties have been vestals.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
And here we see a run when Highwang didn't bring enough food.

Somehow that's possible.

:psyduck:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
You should have upgraded your Sanitarium and treated your heroes, Highwang. Now you're suffering the consequences.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
So, what achievements did you get?

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Casey at the Bat is referenced in Mother 2/Earthbound.

One of the bats you can get in the game (1 in 255 chance from an enemy that only appears three or so times in the game EVER and doesn't respawn) gives you a bat that is pretty much a guaranteed crit... but also only hits 1 in 4 times. It's called the Casey Bat.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Highwang posted:

Casey Bat is what you get from King Belch in the Deep Darkness, just before the shy things. You're thinking of the Gutsy Bat that you get from farming Bionic Krakens.

I think I farmed the Sword of Kings and Jeff's weapon before I got bored of it all. 1/128 weapons are dumb.
You are correct! I was thinking of the Gutsy Bat for the drop rate. The 1/4 hit chance is definitely the Casey Bat, though. I remember it being fairly powerful, too.

And, due to the hit chance, completely unreliable!

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Hearing everyone chant "Die, die, die, die!" was pretty funny.

Hearing Highwang say "R.I.P. in Peace" made me want to scream at my monitor because R.I.P. already stands for Rest In Peace goddamnit :argh:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I love how just by reading the posts after your update told me everything I needed to know.

And it was still amazing to watch.

:allears:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Woo-hoo! I finally made it in, and as a Hellion no less!

Also, the timing of that town event and the voice-over was hilarious. Like, you can't make that poo poo up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Thank you so much for showing off this wonderful game, Highwang. It was a real treat to watch.

Also, uh... loon, you okay there, buddy?'

You're not looking so hot.

• Locked thread