Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Just finished marathoning all the episodes so far, good job as always, Highwang. Sign me up as a Highwayman/Bounty Hunter/Abomination.

I'll probably not be buying this game, it looks neat but I'm just too much of an obsessive hoarder to have fun playing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Highwang posted:

Bit of a heads up: This weekend might not have updates just because I'm gauging certain things about how to approach this LP. While recent episodes have been entertaining, they've also been showing problems that have been arising.

I'd consider simply grinding out a few money runs offscreen, with maybe a highlight reel if anything amusing happens. By this point we don't need you to commentate over everything you do imo. Get the boring yet neccessary stuff out of the way without the need to be amusing limiting your options.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem has, in fact been LPd to completion by Nine Wheels

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Highwang posted:

As mentioned before, the two opportunities for fighting a Shrieker involve getting your stolen accessories back, or hunting it for a unique accessory. If you're lucky enough to get the shrieker accessory town event, you have a chance of getting one of 5 unique accessories, all of them sharing a theme of promoting low-torch/dark runs:
Distended Crowseye: +10 ACC, +33% Disease Resist @ <75 Torch, +18% Scouting @ <50 Torch, +16% Stress
Callous Talon: +5% Crit, +33% Disease Resist @ <75 Torch, +18% Bleed Chance @ <50 Torch, +16% Stress
Molted Wingfeather: +10 DODGE, +33% Disease Resist @ <75 Torch, +33% Move Resist @ <50 Torch, +16% Stress
Molted Tailfeather: +4 SPD, +33% Disease Resist @ <75 Torch, +33% Stun Resist @ <50 Torch, +16% Stress

Those are four items.

• Locked thread