Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SkyTalon2314
Aug 8, 2013

Man, I love this game. Bad at it, but love it.

Sign me up as a Vestal, Plague Doctor, or Arbalest.

Also, I like the idea of Insufficient Light Manor. Probably run by some guy named Phil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkyTalon2314
Aug 8, 2013

Guh, I forgot the Hellion existed otherwise, I'd have signed up for that as my #1. I used one in my (brief) playthrough and adored her.

SkyTalon2314
Aug 8, 2013

Highwang posted:

New Update - Episode 28: The Long Haul

Our first long mission, and we're bringing along our new friend Veloxyll. I had initially planned to count how many times I wish I had Iron Swan in this video, but that requires :effort:

Long missions are pretty harsh; they're a drain on your resources and every bit of HP/stress damage taken feels more persistent since you're in this for the long haul. Sustain is key if you wish to survive the ordeal, which is why I often prefer to bring Jesters to these missions.

Also, if Chitlin sounds a bit off since last episode, he's been dealing with a head cold but also wanted to get a backlog going before he had to take care of some business.

First mission I get to go into (the name's fine by the way), and I go insane. :sigh:

I will say, I've definitely gotten the itch to go play this again, renaming the victims adventurers after my friends. And possibly Highwang and Chitlin.

• Locked thread