Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fibio
Apr 3, 2015
Well I've never got past week five on this game, so I'll throw my head into the ring. Sign me up for whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fibio
Apr 3, 2015

Scribbleykins posted:

Scrub man fibio sounds like he needs to start paying attention. Maybe then scrub man will feature prominently in Highwang's Dark LP for Doomed Adventurers. :colbert:

(You gave up at week five? That's... okay. Fair enough. You'll want to be looking for good party/skill combos and study how Highwang deals with monsters. Remember, stuns are your friend.)

Whoops, okay how about an abomination then.

• Locked thread