Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Coke
May 29, 2015
I'm yet another person who was inspired by your lp to start playing the game again. I ended up beating the last remaining non-Darkest Dungeon boss I had left, The Drowned Crew. That was an interesting fight, but since you haven't gotten to them yet I'll keep quiet.

If you're still open put me down for either a(n) Arbalest, Bounty Hunter, or Crusader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Highwang you should replace Cytokenisis with Clone Bone in your mod.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Dooky Dingo posted:

Surely, you mean "Skelly Jelly". :colbert:

Then it wouldn't be an Archer reference. http://shop.fxnetworks.com/archer-clone-bone-t-shirt/detail.php?p=872765

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Rest in Peace Lucien, overconfidence was neither slow nor insidious.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I like to think the Vestal just lectures the brothel workers for leading such a sinful lifestyle, but is kind enough to pay them for their time.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
If you posted the time when you entered the dungeon, Highwang, I think that would satisfy the people who can't stomach sitting through the best part of the game.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
What would be good third bosses for each of the dungeons? Aside from mechanics what would they bring thematically to their areas? What failing of the Ancestor would they represent?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Also, if you're not deceiving people to sell them things there's nothing wrong with sharing your interests with an audience.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
The Necromancer should be able to buff and heal its summons and have a chance to summon two at a time.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Hunt11 posted:

Yeah no. It is bad enough at later difficulties he has a chance to summon a bone general but you want to give him an ability to buff his summons as well?

If it makes him more challenging. I didn't say anything about how powerful the buffs would be, just that it's a natural direction of growth for his fight.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Highwang posted:

I mean, he paid for the services. At least I think he did?

Pragmatic Evil.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Are there any quirks that modify the interactions with the items around the dungeons?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Given the eldritch madness afflicting the hamlet, who's to say what the correct pronunciation of weald is?

White Coke
May 29, 2015

LordGugs posted:

What sucks though is now a full food stack is 6.

Only in Radiant Mode.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Holy Lance used to be a lot more powerful. I think it could hit ranks 2-3-4. Hence the early access Crusader Stack being an amazing team.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Samovar posted:

At the risk of sounding really dumb, are the Kickstarter trinkets only accessible to people who helped kickstart the game, or are they trinkets suggested by Kickstarter backers and are now accessible with the update? If the latter is the case, how does one obtain them?

They were available before the update. You just have to type in the trinket's name and it unlocks.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I just want some kind of warning for when you might become hungry again.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Seyser Koze posted:

If you kill the Shrieker, does it at least stop future Shrieker events from happening? Or is there no benefit to targeting it whatsoever?

It can come back.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

RedMagus posted:

You can feel the parallels to Bloodborne: "Grant us eyes, Grant us eyes!"

"Too many eyes, Too many eyes!"

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Dooky Dingo posted:

Does it ever explain where the cultists came from?
Are they just random town citizens who went nuts? The Ancestor said he outsourced the bandits, right? But where the heck did these super ripped brawlers and fashionable as hell witches come from?

What do you think happens to all the heroes that get fired for having too much stress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Sylphosaurus posted:

Well, regarding the ending, isn't this pretty much what Earth is in in Hellboy?

Are you referring to the Ogdru Jahad? Because while it does have a connection to earth, it's trapped in space. And while its goal is to replace humanity, or maybe just destroy it, it isn't responsible for all life on the planet.

• Locked thread