Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Delirare
Sep 27, 2015
Ah, yes to Darkplace, Garth Merenghi would be so proud.

I love the Occultist and Plague Doctor, but my nickname would go well with a Jester, if you have some spares.

Also, if you are ever so inclined to send someone to the tavern for stress relief, equip them with a crappy trinket. As they are sometimes prone to misplace some from time to time, at least it will not be any of the better ones from your stash.

Delirare fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jul 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delirare
Sep 27, 2015
Talk about the ruins. I think the town would be more interesting when all the things open up.

And you got pretty lucky with those bookshelves. That game has a lovecraftian setting, don't read anything. Those books only lead to madness.

Delirare
Sep 27, 2015

Fat Samurai posted:

Basically, I'm dumb. :downs:

At least you're getting rich, so who needs smarts?

Delirare
Sep 27, 2015

EponymousMrYar posted:

I ended up bypassing the Hags gimmick by going 'eff this' and blitzing her down while someone cooked in the pot. The pot also dumps people out once they hit Deaths Door, so that's nice.

Fastest and easiest way to handle the boss. Just ignore the pot.

Delirare
Sep 27, 2015

double nine posted:

I loved that story. It has just the right amount of dread and kicking rear end.

I am kind of late for this, but:

If you like that story, maybe you should try The Haunted Palace. It is based loosely on The Case of Charles Dexter Ward and stars the great Vincent Price. The movie was promoted as one of the Poe adaptations, but at it's core it's definitely the Ward story. That's my recommendation if you like Vincent Price, quirky Lovecraft adaptations and/or horror movies from the 60s.

• Locked thread