Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrankZP
Nov 11, 2015

AIGHT SHITBIRDS, IT'S EXPLOSION TIME!
And it came to pass that the great king, drunken and terrible, deprived us of the stars, and sent his silent progeny to take all that we have built and all that we are to make them anew, so that they will shine unseen again as they did in the great eons before. My mind grasps and reaches for divine succor that I know I will not receive, but piety is a meager relief in the face of this unwholesome knowledge that reverberates in my skull like notes from a strange melody. Oh, I feel it. Someone, anyone, I beg of you, help me. I feel the cosmos.

FrankZP fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Aug 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrankZP
Nov 11, 2015

I kickstarted the game (was one of the early-bird level contributors in fact, I was on the Red Hook mailing list before they even had their kickstarter), but when the game released I didn't have the requirements to run it on account of still being on XP. When I finally upgraded my OS and was able to play it in early access a while back, everything was so drat brutal that I wasn't having any fun and I stopped playing (though it was around the time I started my Nocturne LP so I had a lot on my plate too). I don't quite recall what it was exactly that made me quit but that stuff about 80% prot sounds familiar. Man what were they even thinking, wow.

That said, I started playing again in honor of this LP and man it's so much more fun than it was back then. I mean the game still kicks my rear end but I feel like I have a shot now, and that counts for a lot.

FrankZP fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Aug 9, 2016

FrankZP
Nov 11, 2015

I want the last line of the ending to just be "It's called... the Aristocrats!"

FrankZP
Nov 11, 2015

This one's just a bit less hazardous to your health.

A Leper is never late, nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.

• Locked thread