Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

Look at all these goofy house names. I'll suggest we go with something thematically appropriate and call the manor Amontillado. And I'm not really a front row kind of guy, so for classes I pick Highwayman, Plague Doctor, and Arbalest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Zanzibar Ham posted:

How moddable is this game? Would it be possible to do a sort of 4 job fiesta, where you randomly get 4 classes and all your recruits will be of those classes?

(I've been marathoning Loon's Fiesta videos for quite a while now so it's on my mind)
It appears to be fairly moddable, as there is a nexus site for it, and Red Hook does have official mod support planned. I am having a little trouble finding what modding tools are available though.

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Just a note, chirurgeon is the ancestor of the more familiar word surgeon, and should be pronounced as such.

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Halser posted:

I'm not sure I understand.
Neither do I, but I think that's the point.

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

KozmoNaut posted:

Send it to the narrator dude, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind recording a few joke lines.

He did the "Truly, this is the dankest dungeon" one, after all.
I just listened to all of that sound pack, and I could definitely see him doing this.

quote:

Praise the sub!

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

I just barely noticed that walking the party backwards still uses the forward walking animation. Also, hooray for rear end weasels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

I would personally love to see a gimmick run that relies entirely on movement skills. Who cares if the party that spends every fight shuffling itself gets shuffled.

• Locked thread