Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Nation posted:

the dude who sucked his own dick to get ik

Psionic ant lit his tiny micropenis on fire for ik

That's better imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
guess it depends what ur into

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Groverhaus
Hulk hogan meat shoes
the meat ship and other monstrosities
at hospital lost figat
niggerstomper58
Kuuenbu aka NO YOU SHUT THE gently caress UP DAD
Second Life safari
shmorky's fiancee
JihadBreath
Tails Gets Trolled
tane

I know I am leaving out some other good ones.

also this

Celluloid Sam posted:

spoonful of bromide and how I broke them with gokus pants and a private message containing goatse

Linux Pirate has a new favorite as of 22:07 on Jul 29, 2016

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Goons won the 'design/vote for the new Doc Martens!' contest with a boot featuring the SA support bot, unicorns, and rainbows but the goddamn scheister company wouldn't make the thing

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
The Sony Dating Game invasion is still one of the funniest memories of my entire life. Which is pretty sad

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
anyone got an update on trashman windows 98

well assuming windows 98 is avidly searching his name on the forums with his alt right now, where he finds this post calling him a failed abortion

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

The Sony Dating Game invasion is still one of the funniest memories of my entire life. Which is pretty sad

Here's most of them from someone's archive: http://www.shwiggie.com/media/datinggame/

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Why you throw chip was not very good but at the time it seemed pretty good

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdUHDDj7fhk

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

How are we on page 3 and no Mr. Water?

That was like a serial television show you just couldn't wait to see what he did next. Basically, guy hosed with the water delivery guy (Mr Water who all the messages were addressed to) making it seem as a retarded/disturbed child was leaving notes on the empty bottles. He strings the guy along for quite awhile and then finally meets the guy in person as he is picking up the bottles one day and videos the whole thing and posted it for our viewing pleasure.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3M_wGfYewo

and then the interview following where Lowtax confesses to being a cuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQJP1ksFVyM

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

That Gorgeous George thread from like '04

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

legitimately one of my favorite things

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
every post is the best post (:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

nooner that's simply not true

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
okay fine, roboshit was probs my favorite thing cause it was just too insane to be read until he posted videos of him like jumping barefoot on glass and screaming at one of Franco's(?) posts on his monitor lol

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

How are we on page 3 and no Mr. Water?

That was like a serial television show you just couldn't wait to see what he did next. Basically, guy hosed with the water delivery guy (Mr Water who all the messages were addressed to) making it seem as a retarded/disturbed child was leaving notes on the empty bottles. He strings the guy along for quite awhile and then finally meets the guy in person as he is picking up the bottles one day and videos the whole thing and posted it for our viewing pleasure.

ya mr water/sister water was one of the greatest SA sagas ever

one of my personal favorites that really got me into the forums was the coordinated troll of the yahoo white power worldwide voice chat room

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Bushman's war on pigs

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Vote for Rory

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Bushman's war on pigs

This, because I am a scrub-tier Bushman, also MAH PUCKINS

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

one time I posted pictures of my dick and balls with zelda runes on it to get a pedophile artist permabanned

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Also goon love is the best love which ended because of rape or something.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

fingat

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

screaming at one of Franco's(?) posts on his monitor lol

that and him driving to taco bell to try a sriacha taco or something

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Although it was all STDH, Joey Vapes provided many entertaining stories until he was banned.

There's one that I don't remember all details (I was still just lurking and probably '00-' 03) and may have some of it wrong, but something like this :

*fairly active goon that nobody liked
-group of goons possibly doxxed him or did something to send him over the edge
*he was either probated or banned and re-registered and when he came back he flooded the forums with goatse and other shock/gore pics
* mods must have had a no call no show that night because he continued to do so for quite awhile before anyone noticed
* the guy was finally banned and I think the forums were shut down temporarily to get rid of all the pics
-shortly after that GBS had dicks floating around the main page and possibly a midi playing something in the background and goons attributed this to the same goon hacking SA for getting banned

Items with a * I'm fairly certain about and the others I think are what went down.

Kirk Vikernes has a new favorite as of 00:25 on Jul 30, 2016

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Although it was all STDH, Joey Vapes provided many entertaining stories until he was banned.

There's one that I don't remember all details (I was still just lurking and probably '00-' 03) and may have some of it wrong, but something like this :

*fairly active goon that nobody liked
-group of goons possibly doxxed him or did something to send him over the edge
*he was either probated or banned and re-registered and when he came back he flooded the forums with goatse and other shock/gore pics
* mods must have had a no call no show that night because he continued to do so for quite awhile before anyone noticed
* the guy was finally banned and I think the forums were shut down temporarily to get rid of all the pics
-shortly after that GBS had dicks floating around the main page and possibly a midi playing something in the background and goons attributed this to the same goon hacking SA for getting banned

Items with a * I'm fairly certain about and the others I think are what went down.

That reminds me - wasn't he somehow made a mod for a day and went about as well as you'd imagine?

E: Like he didn't hack it someone modded him up as a joke and copied all the secret mod forum poo poo and did some other low level fuckery.

Posted by caleramaen on May 23, 2012
To be fair to bigpeeler, JoeyVapes only had one decent thread before he went crazy.

Basically what happened was he posted a story about his life as a clerk in a lovely rundown motel in a thread, and someone suggested he post his own GBS thread about it. The result was generally funny, as JoeyVapes was fairly self-deprecating. They also revealed what a colossal idiot JoeyVapes was, including how he got scammed out of money by a crack addicted prostitute. However a lot of people were praising him about his writing, which while not terrible, wasn't anything special. Some other people started posting thier own stories in the thread (some of which were clearly made up). Instead of having a good laugh, JoeyVapes got mad at them, leading the FYAD goons to (correctly!) identify JoeyVapes as a self-absorbed egotist.

About this time JoeyVapes apparently decided he was a forums superstar, and that the rules didn't apply to him. He was known for frequently threadshitting, and he developed a terrible reputation with the mods. Joey became convinced the mods were out to get him, especially Abe. He managed to wrack up an impressive twelve probations within the course of a single year.

On April fools day 2012 Ozma decided to make him a mod as an April Fools prank. He used the awesome power of his modship to spam threads insulting Abe, Ozma, and Lowtax. He probated Abe...for a whopping six hours. After a while Ozma realized JoeyVapes wasn't going to do anything funny and banned him. He hasn't re-regged the JoeyVapes account, and if he's been back under another name he hasn't made it known.

Here's a link to the goldmined thread where Joey probated Abe
http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...genumber=1#pti2

Funky See Funky Do has a new favorite as of 00:34 on Jul 30, 2016

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
The old days of Something Awful sound epic. This forum really does seem that its best days are behind it.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

punk rebel ecks posted:

The old days of Something Awful sound epic. This forum really does seem that its best days are behind it.

The days of the grand effort posts died around '06-'07 when the OG SJWs started throwing their :10bux: this way and making GBS threads up every thread. Luckily, most of them have moved on, hang out in D&D or died of drowning in their own tears.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

punk rebel ecks posted:

10 years ago we were all idiot teenagers with too much time on our hands cause we spent all day online instead of socializing

now we are all twenty something computer janitors who dont need to find creative ways to fill what little spare time we have since we can just go buy alcohol

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
how I buy most lethal types of buckshot for my gun to protect my puckins from hooligans??

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 31 minutes!
Its gotta be Caro actually being alive

Lowtax v Uwe Boll was p good

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Dare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lxIYNrpaPo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

lol Dare added me as a friend on Steam for some reason

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

old-style SA humor is pretty cringeworthy nowadays. jeff k was funny when I was a younger, but have you looked at that stuff recently? ehhhhhh

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

punk rebel ecks posted:

they were real good. its a different forum now but its still good in its own way.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

symbolic posted:

they peaked with Darkseed 2 and are now shuffling along with Kickstarters Nonstarters

The Dahir Insaat reviews are gold. I do wish they'd go back to mocking bad LPers more.

Postcount
Sep 10, 2002

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Weren't people going to make fiesta cat stuffed animals?

It happened; I had one. They weren't terribly high quality.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Vargs posted:

old-style SA humor is pretty cringeworthy nowadays. jeff k was funny when I was a younger, but have you looked at that stuff recently? ehhhhhh

I still laugh at this, c'mon man some comedy is eternal.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao one time I got probated for a week for asking if some kind of shock round was good ammunition for my work starting as a security guard at an actual local mall