Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Jeff k owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Wasn't there a goon who asked for advice on guns in TFR and then went out and killed his ex-gf and her new bf? Then afterwards he'd send the family of the victims creepy letters explaining why he did it and that he loved her.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Niwrad posted:

Wasn't there a goon who asked for advice on guns in TFR and then went out and killed his ex-gf and her new bf? Then afterwards he'd send the family of the victims creepy letters explaining why he did it and that he loved her.

ya

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Niwrad posted:

yeah his username was bomber158 or something. he murdered his ex and her new bf at a party and was sending her family insane birthday cards from prison

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

the great deceiver posted:

yeah his username was bomber158 or something. he murdered his ex and her new bf at a party and was sending her family insane birthday cards from prison

theres a pretty decent write up on the whole thing here. poo poo's crazy, and as far as i can tell he's still on death row.

e: yeah, that somehow got me to this page from the florida DoC: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/Detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=423297097

Iron Prince has a new favorite as of 01:59 on Jul 30, 2016

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Iron Prince posted:

theres a pretty decent write up on the whole thing here. poo poo's crazy, and as far as i can tell he's still on death row.

e: yeah, that somehow got me to this page from the florida DoC: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/Detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=423297097

congrats I guess on being the first goon to be put on death row.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Caro is probably the best saga, really. Complete with the surprise ending of him not actually dying in a Syrian torture prison.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Iron Prince posted:

if given the option he would choose to be executed via guillotine

the gooniest death penalty trial

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Celluloid Sam posted:

spoonful of bromide and how I broke them with gokus pants and a private message containing goatse

hhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Slenderman and the resulting murders too.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i feel very old everytime we do this thread

i think i asked last time but no one had the pictures or the psots backed up anywhere, who was the goon who had toys and hotwheels and poo poo, star wars stuff specifically up and down all of his walls like wallpaper and then people saw lovely diapers everywhere and he was like gently caress yall i feed my son berries from the backyard hes fine

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

the get out frog

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Slenderman and the resulting murders too.

no one died

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
does the pedocaust count as a saga?

Volume posted:

Who was that goon who pretended to be a paralyzed girl?

that was gunchicka iirc

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

YeahTubaMike posted:

does the pedocaust count as a saga?

that was gunchicka iirc

The ycs paralyzed girl or was there more than one

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Celluloid Sam posted:

The ycs paralyzed girl or was there more than one

gunchicka = the one who posted pictures of "herself" in the PYF thread for goon selfies

i don't know about the YCS girl

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

LF raised like $1200 for some guy in the forum who said he was Muslim and needed clothes for job interviews because he was really fat. He ended up just buying weed with it.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
ah, the brotheraziz story. fun times.

there was also the time that tearleopard owned some random girl so hard that she killed herself and then received the "thizzface killa" namechange

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

YeahTubaMike posted:

ah, the brotheraziz story. fun times.

there was also the time that tearleopard owned some random girl so hard that she killed herself and then received the "thizzface killa" namechange

i hope this is not true, but a wikipedia guy killed himself here already so it doesn't seem unlikely

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Malatora, and the Dargon Slayurs who... talked about the website and therefore caused the owner of it to freak out and abandon his journey towards making cybernetic dragon shaped bodies with which to rape children in. Special Guest: that one trans? lady who succeeded the original website owner and made out everything as such a big deal.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

The low carb thread where the guy killed his dog by not feeding it any carbs

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

ts12's suicide was pretty funny.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Have the various TCC deaths been mentioned yet, especially the guy who melted himself to death by passing out in his car and then his wife used his account to try to find out how to sell his stash and commit insurance fraud?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Doobie cuz it killed the most mods

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The continuing saga of Jon Pop deserves mention if it hasn't already.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The continuing saga of Jon Pop deserves mention if it hasn't already.

The recent crop of insane weirdos don't hold a candle to kyoon :sax:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

MassaShowtime posted:

Also goon love is the best love which ended because of rape or something.

Can anyone elaborate on this? I assume it was a male goon not taking no from a female goon as a valid answer but I'm sure there's a whole awkward story involved.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Len posted:

Can anyone elaborate on this? I assume it was a male goon not taking no from a female goon as a valid answer but I'm sure there's a whole awkward story involved.

I don't think anyone can. The thread was abruptly vanished to a mod forum and the only thing the mods/admins would say was 'sexual assault may have happened. There will be no more goon love okcupid meet up threads'.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

The idiot women with small autistic children adopting a huge herding dog to live in her apartment always made me giggle

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3090725

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
As far as "unleashed on the world" goes I'd say it's definitely 4chan.

Back in 2003, underage hentai was made bannable in ADTRW.
The announcement of this brought on TEN PAGES of people bitching about it, and the eventual Pedocaust, and the creation of 4chan from the banned and offended among them.

Here's the super great thread if you wanna :psyduck: :cry: for a bit.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=429748

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

The guy who complained in E/N about his kids being taken away. He then revealed his 5 year old was wandering the town by herself and posted pictures of his trailer that looked like a trash heap and had cat poo poo just sitting on the floor. When called on it he complained about not having money and someone found a thread from a couple months earlier where he bought a $2000 gaming PC.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3453028

Looks like the pictures are gone.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Zidane headbutt (link) was pretty big. Some other groups also made gifs (like b3ta, remember them?) but I think it was overwhelmingly SA generated content. A museum even had a zidane headbutt gif installation exhibit using mostly SA GIFs.

All Your Base Are Belong To Us (wiki) was also attributed to SA. That was huge right around Y2K.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Niwrad posted:

The guy who complained in E/N about his kids being taken away. He then revealed his 5 year old was wandering the town by himself and posted pictures of his trailer that looked like a trash heap and had cat poo poo just sitting on the floor. When called on it he complained about not having money and someone found a thread from a couple months earlier where he bought a $2000 gaming PC.

I thought that guy eventually realized he was being a poo poo and turned things around, eventually getting his kids back. I mean I could be wrong but I thought that one actually had something dangerously close to a happy ending.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
:suicide:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Adam L Goldstein.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2238

Alias777.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=1727

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
The guy that posted this still posts here.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Funky See Funky Do posted:

The guy that posted this still posts here.

what a neat guy

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Fairly recent, but SEA PATROL was a fun time.

also echoing the gorgeous George thread

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
EVE and DAoC trolling and how that one guy lost like $10k.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MissFortune
Feb 15, 2009

The kind of fortune that never misses.
Masaokis and his 'cooking' videos didn't begin at SA, but a chance finding of his first video launched a gigantic thread and spiraled straight into crazy town as more videos were found. Then he realized he finally had an audience, and it somehow got worse.

Someone managed to get all his videos before he deleted his account and posted them all to youtube.

Relive the magic with the video that started it all. https://youtu.be/w46Dwh4TMGA