Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Doobie until he plum gave out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

NLJP posted:

Another favourite was Liface I think who was so obnoxious the admins somehow made it so that everyone could edit his posts. I think he also got into trouble for his avatar? It was some pretty generic asian man and the dude in the picture somehow found out about it I think. On that note who were the two circlejerking posters who were eventually banned from posting in the same thread together? Inevitably they hosed up in the end. Ikari and psychicattack or was that something else?

Who are the ikari and psychicattack reregs? Someone must know....

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Back panther / arm reduction

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
I recall some dude in the don't eat a carb thread just binging on nothing but meat and cheese constantly and talking about using leftover bacon grease in future meals, then later he posts some numbers from his doctor and one of them was something like wayyyyyy the gently caress out of healthy range and into "holy poo poo you're going to loving die" territory. The chain of screenshots had someone getting probated for telling the guy he should probably stop, too.

I also happened to remember some phrase along the lines of "It's (someone), call the police" earlier too but I don't remember the exact name, only that the dude was a horrifying creep.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Oh yeah and happycat

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

A bunch of goons got rich playing poker.

That goon who stabbed someone that was following him down the street and ran away and then posted a thread about it.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

It's Granos, call the police.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
in hospital lost fingat post mote later

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

I Said No posted:

I recall some dude in the don't eat a carb thread just binging on nothing but meat and cheese constantly and talking about using leftover bacon grease in future meals, then later he posts some numbers from his doctor and one of them was something like wayyyyyy the gently caress out of healthy range and into "holy poo poo you're going to loving die" territory. The chain of screenshots had someone getting probated for telling the guy he should probably stop, too.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

I Said No posted:

I also happened to remember some phrase along the lines of "It's (someone), call the police" earlier too but I don't remember the exact name, only that the dude was a horrifying creep.

That reminds me of the cheese fart monster who had such rank gas that his boss had to talk to him about it and his office all avoided him. Turned out he was a ridiculous cheese fiend and had fridges full of the poo poo and couldn't conceive of eating anything without cheese sauce on it.

His doc told him he was lactose intolerant and he was triumphant because he was under the impression that now his work couldn't fire him or force him to cut down on cheese/take pills to cut down on office Auschwitz since he now had a 'recognised medical condition' and it would be 'against the law'.

I really hope he wasn't fakeposting. IIRC he did provide pictures of his cheese hoard like some kind of greasy dragon.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

I looked up a normal LDL level, it's between 100 and 120. "Greater than 160" is considered too high. His is 293.
It's amazing his blood was flowing at all, holy poo poo.

Also I looked up Granos, that's the call the police guy for sure. Kinda wish I didn't look him up though jesus gently caress :staredog:

XakEp
Dec 20, 2002
Amor est vitae essentia

Marissa Marchant.

She was selling copies of her album for thousands of dollars, the original number that comes to mind was 17k or so.

For this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOaceYwuE2U

I remember goons mocking her, and then she replied to them. It was glorious and I still laugh about it.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
Who was the goon that was roommates with Annie Cruz, and ended up buying her an account so other goons could poo poo talk her directly?

Edit: I just checked SAclopedia, and it was Justin_on_fire. He claimed she had AIDS, and she bought herself an account to respond.

3 A.M. Radio has a new favorite as of 18:04 on Jul 31, 2016

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

I Said No posted:

I looked up a normal LDL level, it's between 100 and 120. "Greater than 160" is considered too high. His is 293.
It's amazing his blood was flowing at all, holy poo poo.

Also I looked up Granos, that's the call the police guy for sure. Kinda wish I didn't look him up though jesus gently caress :staredog:

i have never understood people who are addicted to bacon it's literally burnt fat and the world health organization ranks american bacon at #2 behind cigarettes for 'poo poo that gives us cancer'

if you're going to pick your poison, couldn't you pick one that doesn't make you a fat guy with a grease stained shirt and cancer

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

Teikanmi posted:

Psionic ant lit his tiny micropenis on fire for ik

That's better imho

:feelsgood:

it was actually for like 100 pages of posts or something i never got ik. i was desperate for attention not authority :cool:

Doug Sisk
Sep 11, 2001
Was it a goon who had a job but the company forgot about him during a restructure so he just kept turning up and getting paid without having a job to do. I think he eventually found someone else at the company in the same situation. I'd like to read that again.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Oh man I think I remember that one. At one point he was called into the boss' office, he thought the gig was up but instead he got a pay raise or something for a job well done since things were running smooth?

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Doug Sisk posted:

Was it a goon who had a job but the company forgot about him during a restructure so he just kept turning up and getting paid without having a job to do. I think he eventually found someone else at the company in the same situation. I'd like to read that again.

Those threads were called "American Dream" but also usually "Forgotten Employee", by Moonshine who is now called Graveyard Grandma.

Whole story by itself: https://sites.google.com/site/forgottenemployee/

Thread parts 1 and 2 are gone, 3, 4, and 5 threads are Goldmine

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=260220
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=306921
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=332580

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

MissFortune posted:

Masaokis and his 'cooking' videos didn't begin at SA, but a chance finding of his first video launched a gigantic thread and spiraled straight into crazy town as more videos were found. Then he realized he finally had an audience, and it somehow got worse.

Someone managed to get all his videos before he deleted his account and posted them all to youtube.

Relive the magic with the video that started it all. https://youtu.be/w46Dwh4TMGA

Masaokis is on better meds and is doing pretty well. He has some new vids up. I'll edit his channel in if I can find it.
:goonsay:

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I never knew about masaokis until this thread. The old videos are horrific and amazing and the new ones are quite touching in how they show him doing so much better.

Really though, do we know the actual story about this guy? Those old videos demonstrated some extreme cognitive dissonance.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I Said No posted:

Who was the 'melted candle' guy who started the low-carb thing? I've never actually seen his picture.

Five Apples
Mar 11, 2008

THIS IS WHAT I AM
Finally bought archives thanks to this trip down memory lane. I'm checking out the Phenazepam thread, and the third post is by a perma-banned user expressing shock at the drug's potency. Ban reason? "Deceased." Offending post links to halfway through the thread where this guy lays out his plans for buying a kilo of the stuff.

:10bux: well spent.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Has Betamax challenging Franco to a fight been mentioned yet?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Yes, let's bring Franco into the pantheon of things that we encourage folks to fondly recall

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Not really saga stuff per se, but Judo Hobo was a real high point here for me.

Also trampoline bear but mostly because that happened in my home town. There was a goon, myabe Justion on Fire or One Trick Pony made a yakkety sax'd vid of it that was pretty funny.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
oh yeah when Jer i think put the ad into the newspaper with the cat face that said something like "oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers". it was in my local paper and i almost pissed myself laughing when i saw it

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
The saga of wojtek.

He was a goon that posted in Pet Island one day about being unable to care for his dogs any longer. He had like three of them and wanted to get rid of them after only a year or so. His excuse? He's literally so busy that he doesn't have time to feed or walk them. He posts pics asking for advice on what to do with them.

Within five posts someone finds out that he plays World of War craft like 23 hours a day. Someone else figured out that he actually had his laptop plugged into a wall outlet to play at the hospital while his wife gave birth.

This was 8 years ago. His last activity shows he was playing three hours ago as of this post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Wojtek/simple

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

cuck cuck im gay posted:

The saga of wojtek.

He was a goon that posted in Pet Island one day about being unable to care for his dogs any longer. He had like three of them and wanted to get rid of them after only a year or so. His excuse? He's literally so busy that he doesn't have time to feed or walk them. He posts pics asking for advice on what to do with them.

Within five posts someone finds out that he plays World of War craft like 23 hours a day. Someone else figured out that he actually had his laptop plugged into a wall outlet to play at the hospital while his wife gave birth.

This was 8 years ago. His last activity shows he was playing three hours ago as of this post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Wojtek/simple

that guy is one of the biggest pieces of poo poo ive ever heard about. gently caress him. i wish somebody would hack his loving wow account and sell his gay bullshit

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

that guy is one of the biggest pieces of poo poo ive ever heard about. gently caress him. i wish somebody would hack his loving wow account and sell his gay bullshit

He actually reported a post of some one making fun of him and the mods leaked the mod only forum thread making fun of the while thing.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

he once called himself a "reformed troll," which just means that he considers himself morally superior to windbag journalists (himself excluded, of course) instead of random losers on the internet

cuck cuck im gay posted:

The saga of wojtek.
i only know that guy because his avatar was a roaring gray bear ("wojtek" is polish for bear). didn't know that he's a poopsocker

btw i love how your username sets off the filter when you're quoted

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I liked these flyers.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
I don't know if it originated here, but I remember the huge thread about it

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
The kevin havens/dollfucker saga and Nickolaus Pacione were amazing back in the day

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

Raged posted:

And of course gently caress OFF TASTY
I still have these from one of the first Garfield photoshop threads during that era.
Speaking of Tasty...

When every thread was about All Your Base:

"Hey, GBS... I just poo poo my pants..."

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Elfgames posted:

The kevin havens/dollfucker saga and Nickolaus Pacione were amazing back in the day
don't forget the Bad Dragon guy

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

What about when we made a thread mocking Romeo Rose, then he showed up in the thread and the mods kept buying him avatars of horse teeth and poo poo?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

What about when we made a thread mocking Romeo Rose, then he showed up in the thread and the mods kept buying him avatars of horse teeth and poo poo?

And then some goons met up with him and he fell in love with one of goon's friends (who may have had sex with him?).

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Haha, goons.... cripes!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mloc0jh6kV4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it
A lot of the good ones have already been mentioned, but that lady who started an ask/tell thread about loving her parents on the reg was one of the more insane things I've seen on this site.