Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Wasn't there a goon who asked for advice on guns in TFR and then went out and killed his ex-gf and her new bf? Then afterwards he'd send the family of the victims creepy letters explaining why he did it and that he loved her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Iron Prince posted:

theres a pretty decent write up on the whole thing here. poo poo's crazy, and as far as i can tell he's still on death row.

e: yeah, that somehow got me to this page from the florida DoC: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/Detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=423297097

congrats I guess on being the first goon to be put on death row.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

LF raised like $1200 for some guy in the forum who said he was Muslim and needed clothes for job interviews because he was really fat. He ended up just buying weed with it.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

The low carb thread where the guy killed his dog by not feeding it any carbs

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

The guy who complained in E/N about his kids being taken away. He then revealed his 5 year old was wandering the town by herself and posted pictures of his trailer that looked like a trash heap and had cat poo poo just sitting on the floor. When called on it he complained about not having money and someone found a thread from a couple months earlier where he bought a $2000 gaming PC.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3453028

Looks like the pictures are gone.