Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

bradzilla posted:

Can't remember where this started, but goon Nessa posted in various threads about wanting to spice up her sex life with her husband by bringing in their "best friend" in for a 3some. The husband declined. Predictably, she cheated with said friend and the husband found out.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3805113&pagenumber=460&perpage=40#post491825034

Man what the heck I thought Nessa was cool. hosed up that she doesn't feel the least bit sorry and only whines about how much it hurts HER to not see that guy or abandon her drat cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I like how she also said "My husband is really quite insecure and takes things very personally. He’s frequently had to deal with friends and family abandoning him." while not acknowledging that she also abandoned him by cheating on him!

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

loving :lol: at him photoshopping her bad art and making her cry herself to sleep because of it. That's hilarious.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Len posted:

Whatever happened to fascist pedophile Wickedhate?

She posted in one of the chat threads that she was taking a break from SA, and so Lowtax permabanned her because she was a nazi pedophile who hadn't been permabanned yet somehow. No one noticed she was gone for a few pages too.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

FactsAreUseless posted:

I do not remember this poster existing at all

I think I'll let her rap sheet speak for itself.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Jesus christ! Also thank god Bobbie Wickham has finally been demodded too, she was loving awful and would protect pieces of poo poo like this.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Thank you Smythe for permabanning Bobbie Wickham. Also for the record, I do think you're being too hard on yourself FAU but glad you're sticking around as a normal poster at least.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

A Sometimes Food posted:

Does anyone remember the goon who thought the Confirmed Bachelor perk in New Vegas was about straight dudes giving massages and have a link to that, cause that was probably the funniest SA thing I've actually been present (if lurking) for.

That was Bloody Hedgehog I’m pretty sure, it was pretty amazing.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I was not prepared for the wild ride that thread gave me

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

TB would constantly freak out on people and had an awful cult of personality following her around to dogpile people. Also, she would constantly tell people to kill themselves which is always extremely lovely even if the other guy is a shithead.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Pretty messed up that CascadeBeta accused FYAD of doxxing trans goons and said they didn't have to post proof when people called them on it. Surprised they didn't at least get a probation for that.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

ExplodingSims posted:

Breaking News:

There's no loving way someone is going to pay that much for it.

Fake edit: :lol: I just noticed the 420.69 part

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Didn't Radium get on the SA Support robot account and post a lot of homophobic junk? Or was that another admin?

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Considering he's dealing with another awful divorce and his soon to be ex-wife literally kidnapped his child I don't blame him for being not all there. He probably should have left both forums alone until after all that.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Was that Shmorky? I know there were some permas and a mass exodus.

I think the Shmorky drama was mostly LPers right? They made their own offshoot site and like most offshoot sites was poo poo and had really dumb rules.

One of my favorite parts in that era was someone who self banned because of the stupid newbie avatar being of Trump. They posted this big long message about how offensive it was and how CLEARLY Lowtax was a trump supporter and that they wouldn't stick around. I hope someone can find that again because it was so goddamn funny.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

This forum is exhausting to read lately

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Alaois posted:

You joke but do you remember that time a dude claimed to have access to Something Awful's database of its users credit card information? that was some wild poo poo

My memory is hazy but I want to say that was Tiny Brontosarus. This might have been a different credit card drama though.

Whoever it was actually said that Lowtax and the other admins kept credit card information stored in the forums. Despite the admins maintaining they didn’t they kept accusing them about it until lowtax banned them.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Yeah that’s right it was negromaster, my bad. TB wasn’t the type.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Professor of Cats posted:

Wasn't it Joey Vapes that started the Reddit jailbait purge? IIRC, there was a goon that basically started hitting up all the major news emails and social media on how Reddit was harboring pedos (JB subreddits).

No that was someone else, someone DID on the other hand make joey vapes a mod as a joke and he went insane right away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Christ didn't we just have an admin come in to stop accusing people of being FYAD and stop bringing that drama in here? This is just going to get the thread closed again