Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
bungmonkeys house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
the CAD mock threads are why I joined this dead gay forum

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Borky. No matter how lovely life gets you can always look to Borky, and thank god you weren't born as that poor shmuck..

He's not in the SAclopedia. Who is Borky?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

CloFan posted:

Bungmonkey indeed :)

http://i.imgur.com/Up7Xx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/AAlbW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kRBpD.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kHNhr.jpg

Somehow less soda cans than I remembered. Was probably projecting from this thread: PYF Goon Lair

where is the bungmonkey fyad thread. that thing was golden.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Rhyno posted:

There was a whole thread titled "post your self-surgery" or something. Mostly small things like small boils and cysts but there were a few teeth and at least one large mass removed from some dude's armpit once.

i need a link. i have to see this.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
I miss Kyoon.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Scudworth posted:

It was "Snatter", a long tradition that was killed in a wonderful way.

We discussed it ITT previously

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784826&pagenumber=27&perpage=40#post463612085

I actually liked Snatter. I thought it was cute.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

I Said No posted:

"wiggle he" sounds kind of amusing out of context
i am hesitant to ask if there is a context because i'm sure the context is pretty stupid

the evil mecha santa is defeated by being shaken violently by real Santa. Christmas is saved.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
shmorky once sucked a dick instead of getting a job

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

well why not posted:

what's really funny is that the ausgbs thread didn't go on to meltdown about it, they just kinda talked some poo poo and then went back to posting about durries, dank and sucking down cold ones

after living in the hell that is australia, nothing phases you.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

well why not posted:

it's simple, mention football and then say - "sorry, I meant rugby, you know, real football" and it goes from there.

it's more that the talk of durries, bongs and sucking down cold ones is of extreme importance and must not be disturbed.

you forgot the racism

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
I don't get it.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

TheKennedys posted:

Safari rule was already a thing during the WebDog era of the CAD thread, so it had to have been before that.

WebDog really was one of the greatest sagas of the CAD threads.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
also, kyoon

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

George H.W. oval office posted:

Lowtax is really bad at managing this site sometimes its absurd hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Casimir Radon posted:

Fire is a pedophile that got chased off SA for the last time a few years ago. His first real brush with negative attention was in 2003 when he made a thread where he threw a fit about a Zach Parsons review of the game Princess Maker II. His vicious defense of what every sane person deemed as a game for pedophiles gained him notoriety that would follow him into the present. He was a big LF poster of the type to be slamming "FULL COMMUNISM NOW!" into his keyboard at the drop of a hat, but most other LF posters were not fans of him. Though I guess he got let into at least one of their offsite boards. He eventual exit was preceded by a fit he threw in a GBS thread about Chelsea Manning leaking a bunch of poo poo to noted Russian agent Julian Assange. A group of mostly GIP posters were mocking his simplistic beliefs and eventually Princess Maker II came up and he had a meltdown that got him "banned". In actuality Ozma comped him a new account because she hated GIP. Fire bragged about this and it wasn't hard to figure out who this new account was and he was chased off again. There were at least a couple more account made, the most notable of which was him raving in an e/n trans megathread about how he was going to sue a battered women's shelter for not letting him stay there and being condemned by every single person in the thread.

Midway through all of this SS dug through his internet history and found a bunch more pedophile stuff. An account name he'd used before had been used on TV Tropes to edit an article about a movie titled Child Bride, in addition to some other creepy media. There were posts on other message boards about masturbating while driving, and buying alcohol for minors. Allegedly they passed this information to whatever school district he worked for in Florida and got him fired, but there doesn't seem to be any proof of this. Around this time Elliot Rodgers went and murdered some people and this somehow convinced Fire that he was trans. His fiance wasn't especially happy about this and tried counseling but that amounted to nothing. In Fire's mind the fiance was mean because she wasn't comfortable with any of this despite thanklessly supporting his loser rear end after the job loss, so they split up. His behavior got whacky enough that he was dis-invited to a family Thanksgiving at his parent's house while he was living there.

Fire then packed up and moved to Chicago to be with some other internet crazy person. This didn't last either and they started flinging allegations of abuse against each other. Fire had a temp job with some foundation tutoring kids (guess they didn't do a very good background check) but the temporary nature of the job was strictly enforced. The Chicago ex or somebody else sent all of Fire's coworkers naked pictures, and also put them on his LinkedIn. Fire claimed this got him fired from the position but that seems to be a lie since it was only a temp job and it was the end of the period. Since then Fire has exploited the kindness of some naive people for free room and board, and not held down any sort of job. His degree is in teaching but obviously there's a lot of evidence that he shouldn't be allowed near children, which is especially creepy since he was a special ed teacher who was in charge of vulnerable children. There's apparently some issue with transferring his teaching license to Illinois so that could mean that he lost it for creepy reasons, or just be an excuse. He thinks more menial work is beneath him so he's just completely stagnated at this point.

We-WebDog? Is that you?