Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

whats everyones favorite drug forum thread. i was just reading the one about ordering russian 60 hour half-life benzos that has like eight people in it permabanned for being dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i disagree. keep it here. its the most interesting thing to happen in this thread for several dozens of pages. also i can't connect the dots so do it for me

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

as usual someone trying to speak the truth about, uhhhh whatever that guy was talking about, is silenced.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Garrand posted:

I swear to god if I have to keep correcting this. At no time did VB ever accuse lowtax of leaving his daughter with a pedophile etc. She was banned for disagreeing with damehasclasse's ban when dhc accused lowtax of using his daughter for attention by doing a stream, which, while was centered around mocking shmorky was also centered around talking about how shmorky should commit suicide. At this point in time Lowtax was basically on full tilt, and understandably so even if I disagree with the bans, but this poo poo about voidburger is just straight up lies made up by people who don't like her.

*reading post through immense amount of static* lowtax banned someone for tilting too much in pinball? I have to tell everyone i know now. goodbye.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

barbecue at the folks posted:

The amazing thing is that it all came to most as a surprise, as if it wasn't common knowledge that D&D is an ideological sink hole governed by a tankie bootlicker like some screwed up Communist Mad Max dystopia

i know he bitches in the pyf tankie poo poo thread regularly....i just assumed all the staff knew lol

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i will always remember turtilicious for his insane dark souls stream where he somehow made the game look like he was playing it on the dreamcast and was still getting 10 fps

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

respect the fallen

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

who was the pet island mod who carried around a hammer to fend off attacking stray dogs or something, by cracking them in the skull, and talked about it like this was a regular occurrence in their life?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it was twisty

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

MisterOblivious posted:

It was obvious what Twisty was doing, and why, and it was incredibly tedious.

If you went into AI and started asking what the spinny black things were called, what makes them spin, what are those pedals on the ground for, what's that big wheel thingy inside do the AI folks would probably get annoyed at you.

I think pretending to be naive is a rather boring troll, but I guess the rest of SA really ate it up.

I think they were good and honest chicken questions.

lol I guess they weren't a mod.... its better than i remembered

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

a three page thread about the most effective way to beat the poo poo out of feral hordes of wild dogs with hammers and baseball bats in the pet forum. i love sa

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Werong Bustope posted:

No, super eventually got perma'd by Lowtax for insulting Lady Ambien about her pitbulls iirc.

lmao

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

fail saga

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

god i love unsolicited opinions about how bad anime is

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i met a person named Annie May once. she seemed very used to showing people her drivers license to prove it was real.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

fauna posted:

i'm a furry

Hello

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

calm down

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

watho posted:

I meant a general you yes and I’m sorry if I’m being needlessly argumentative i just got home from spending Christmas with my parents who barely try to respect my name and pronouns and i had to turn down the initial meeting about HRT to go after waiting for like 2 years

good luck

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Liquid Communism posted:

For a definition of 'never does anything wrong' which includes intruding into someone's home, stalking their every moment, and demanding they engage with you at every turn...

the sea is the sealion's home

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

tcc is an excellent forum

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

cant believe that person isn't familiar with everyone's lets play history

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

liking a docevil thread confirms it was not a current poster's alt

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Alaois posted:

how exactly do you suppose the mod and admin team can depose lowtax from his position of power on this forum

they will join together to make a more popular lets play channel

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Alaois posted:

I can't remember if it was from just before or around the time of TGRS' creation, one of the original leaders of that group of posters was a Black Lives Matter (as in the actual name-brand movement) leader who worked in tech and he claimed that due to his job permissions he could access SA's servers and saw that they kept a database of everyone who's ever made a purchase from the site store's credit card info. I can't for the life of me remember the guy's username, though, and I wish I could.

negromancer

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Dumb Lowtax posted:

This also applies equally to this poster:

Going by their posts ITT: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784826&userid=167064

And watho above also came here from FYAD, only making their first post ITT less than a week ago

no one gives a poo poo

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Well I know you at least don't. You defended FYAD mod Jack Daniels after their permaban. ...Say, what are you doing in here defending these other guys

trying to talk about forums sagas instead of to which subforum various people owe their allegiance and why.

i can't find the post but I feel like lowtax said negromancer didn't even work at the correct credit card security company or w/e

thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3555678&pagenumber=733&perpage=40#post468187067

GulagDolls has a new favorite as of 00:00 on Dec 30, 2019

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Keru posted:

This reminded me of the time a goon had a meltdown in the Battletech LP thread because "noname posters" were coming into the thread to "clearly vote AGAINST my preferred scenario!" and it ended up getting them a ban because, I don't remember which mod it was, got the report, checked out what it was for and basically went "wait this is over a loving LP scenario vote? I'm disgusted you'd waste time on this nonsense".

please link lol

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Alaois posted:

we've already established that it wasn't TB

actually TB ran with the credit card stuff. I think there was an accusation of a d&d mod or an admin posting her CC info offsite or something.

Keru posted:

I edited it into my post up there, but suffice to say, it was mad to assume people were voting against HIM specifically, and not just "this sounds like a cool scenario"

hey this LP thread is 2087 pages long. that's all

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

I know! Let's talk about something else!

Does anyone here remember the name of the goon that worked at a hotel and they had all these crazy stories about some of the long term residents? The only one I can sort of remember was that there was an old man that never let the cleaning ladies in the room, but always took out their own trash and nothing smelled bad from outside so they didn't have any problem with it. But then he died and when they went in to clean his mattress was stained with years of poop and there was a very large dildo embedded into the middle of it.

i can't find the original thread but it looks like this is the story? https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3704466&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post442463354

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

3 days...just make it infinite time. see who goes mad with power first

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

weedhitler was the best one

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

`Nemesis posted:

What on earth is going on in trad gaming?

Edit: username / post combo

doxxing someone over warhammer lol

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ok i guess that person just reposted beer guy's job details or w/e the original thing was. not sure... why.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Yeah someone actually doxxed him this time, using info from the previously punished posts.

oh..

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

that guy is not even a mod anymore or even present on this forum so im not sure why this keeps happening

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the system works. now, back to fondly remembering the insane journey across america on pizza carried in baby stroller goon.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=171539

is this a record for grey forum probations/bans...

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Alaois posted:

i think TenementFunster still has more than that

ya four pages..he was around for like over a decade though. this guy has accrued 3 and is close to 4 within 2 years ..its impressive

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Hedrigall posted:

Apparently Lowtax broke the forum login page, if you log out you can’t log back in again

lol

i must...test...

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I was just able to log out and log back in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yeah I accidentally logged out this morning and was able to log in so idk when this was happening.