Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The continuing saga of Jon Pop deserves mention if it hasn't already.

The recent crop of insane weirdos don't hold a candle to kyoon :sax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

WickedHate posted:

Further discussion about this is why I peaced out of this thread last time it came up so I guess I'm out since I already said what was on my mind about Lowtax and Shmorky anyway. Later yall.

uh oh people might think im a pedophile yet again, better gtfo and leave no doubt in everyones minds

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless posted:

Having spoken further to some of the mods since I made that QCS post, I should clarify: The "worried about suicide" thing was something I posted off the cuff, and I misremembered something I was told. The actual reason is pretty much identical to this post:

whats there to improve after mutiple bans for pedophilia/defending it?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Aesop Poprock posted:

He specifically used the site Kiwi Farms which is currently doxxing all of our mods/admins/trans people as an example of a good content creator because of the stuff they were doing regarding Shmorky and said words like tranny etc that are currently probatable would no longer be so and he stopped two mods/admins from closing the shmorky thread despite it turning into a bloated unfunny nightmare. In my opinion.

Basically the main site admins and most of the mods rebelled and black baby goku destroyed the thread with longcat and uh this is still pretty fresh I'm not even sure how much I'm allowed to talk about this if at all. I'm sure the narrative will change as things evolve that's just how I've seen it so far, it's been an insane mess and I'm not really sure what to make of it

he took a good photoshop from them and said 'hey do more funny stuff like this' and everyone on the spectrum misinterpreted it as 'tranny human being death'

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

necroid posted:

lol I didn't know about that voidburger and psychedelic eyeball drama, I remember I tried watching one of pe's LP once and his voice was insufferable

also there was that one LPer whose name I can't remember who grew noticeably weirder and weirder in his interactions with another LPer, I'm pretty sure her name was skoolmunkee

then one day/night he straight up starts tweeting he's going to kill himself because she doesn't like him like he likes her and eventually he's banned

that was so unexpected, although he always did sound like a creep like 90% of LPers

that was ritcheyz

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
actually domt free the dork who asked to be permad

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Grandmother of Five posted:

The fermented piss & cum stuff was from an Ask/Tell thread about pheromones iirc, so you might be able to find it there.

If someone could post as much as possible about The Desert Goon, I'd appreciate it. Along with the Goon Isle and the Goon-built slide for a children's summer camp that was pretty much lethal, that story is amongst some of the dumbest and weirdest stories that are absolutely 100 % verifiable as true.

caro?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Paladinus posted:

If you go to the original post by Lowtax, you can see that everyone in the thread understood it to be specifically about photoshops and people started posting more of those, not doxxing people or whatever. No idea who misinterpreted it first.

butt fugly troons pissing and moaning about social justice

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Kelp Me! posted:

Tbh now that you've actually said the word doxx I'm pretty amazed D_Smart isn't already in here smugly proclaiming how he's toeing the line but not actually doxxing anybody

It's seriously like one of those Candyman/Bloody Mary things

i think he got banned for doxxing someone around the time the schmorky shitfest went down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
brojos bizzare adventure ended when he revealed that he didn't understand why the phrase 'friend of the family tranny human being' might be offensive

he was also like 40 and lived with his parents