Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hi i heard this is the SaGa thread? I been currently playing Scarlet Grace Ambitions and I been doing Urpina's run and its pretty fun. I really enjoy this combat system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

I died in my second fight. I think I need to swap out one of the armor guys for mage or something.

Ah yeah, the mages seem pretty powerful and will carry you through early battles, especially when your other guys haven't gleam enough different attacks yet it seems.
Neesa, the one who starts with a rapier, that is a good class and will give you a bunch of interrupts that can carry you through the early parts as well if you are lucky and gleam them early.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Ah I am actually starting to read the other posts in this thread and I think this isn't the SaGa thread, my mistake! Gulag if you need anymore tips message me.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

will do, my friend... I play to try it again after I finish dragon quest 11, which is probably going to take roughly seven hundred more hours.

lol, good luck. I need to try to finish up this game soon since I plan on getting Atelier Ryza, but this is also something I could probably jump in and out of compare to other JRPGs since its "main story" light.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

wtf petplay rules