Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

pentyne posted:

I'd love for a D&D, CSPAM culling of all the pro-fascist tankies but I guess that's a lot more complicated because they don't outright deny genocide and the Holocaust they just dance around the issue in a pseudo-intellectual way using 200 words when 20 would suffice.
This is simple. Ask them if the Holodomor happened. If they deny it, ban them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Ariong posted:

I've heard that a lot of the hubbub surrounding that is less about whether it happened and more about whether it was intentional or merely the result of catastrophic mismanagement. I'm far too dumb to offer any opinion on that but I don't think "did it happen y/n" would be a particularly useful test of anything.
Fine, change the question to " Stalin good/bad?"

Even if I personally view most tanky winging about numbers of dead Ukrainians as being on the same level as Nazis claiming the Holocaust was actually a Typhus epidemic, or Brit apologists talking abouyt the Bengal or Irish famines, or white supremacists being like "well there was no native genocide in America, they died of plagues and who can control that?". Yes something else technically killed a bunch of them, but it was the lovely regime you're defending that directly put them into that situation with either the intent of killing them or not giving a poo poo about killing them.

Terrible Opinions has a new favorite as of 04:36 on Dec 11, 2019

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

The MUMPSorceress posted:

It's more that if you get a puppy mill dog you're financially enabling them to continue running.
That makes sense for buying them, but the poster was talking about adopting them which would presumably not be giving any profits to the mill.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

I mean he's 100% right.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Sestze unironically thank you for having the energy to keep this up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

So if none of you are from FYAD why do you keep jumping into threads to defend it? It's the same group of people every time.