Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Oh good, I was missing the trainwreck thread already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Carmant posted:

You have no idea what you're talking about. Fair warning to everyone who has to read your posts.

nice meltdown

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Veskit posted:

Then there was blue story who didn't understand how she didn't have money after spending literal 1000s of dollars per month on star wars merchandise.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3722319

That was the first thread that I followed while it was still going, but she got banned while I was still catching up. For a while her avatar was someone's middle finger with "gently caress you OP" written on it

Highlights:

- Has 15k in checking account but refuses to pay off 4k in credit card debt

- "Saves" money by buying bread at Panera, then going to a salad bar/buffet for lunch and using the Panera bread to make a sandwich, as opposed to making a sandwich at home

- Thinks she can afford a baby, gets pregnant on purpose

- Has a compulsion to buy every piece of merchandise at Kids in the Hall concerts (e.g. every color of the exact same shirt) to make up for perceived childhood trauma

- Takes like a month to bring herself to perform such advanced kitchen tasks as boiling water

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Skarsnik posted:

Sorry to drag the thread back a page, but my absolute favourite part was she considered herself and her partner to have 'superior genes' yet he had an allergy to vegetables or something equally ridiculous

He made up an allergy to any and all fresh produce and she enabled him on it, and right, despite all that, the reason they wanted a kid is because it would be a crime to deprive the world of their genetic material. She also has herself convinced that he projects pheromones that make her silly vagina brain go all loopy and incapable of having a serious or difficult discussion about finances, and this conveniently flares up any time she's about to do any planning. If she can get past that, then as far as the thread is aware the only time he makes noise or does anything functional is when she wants take-out for dinner.

Stinky_Pete has a new favorite as of 21:11 on Aug 16, 2016

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Hey, I'm trying to recover the link to the (presumably gassed) Blue Story thread so I can compile the highlights in direct quotes. Anyone have it or remember what the thread title was at the end? I thought it was "BFC Girl: Can a lazy person cook?" but searching intitle:"cook" in archives got me nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Cheap Shot posted:

From the goon admission I based it off of, he got a boner while making out, and was terrified that if she saw it she'd get angry and leave. His brilliant solution was to hide the boner by quickly getting on all fours and leaving the room while acting like a cat. Phew! Crisis averted!

Oh I see, because he had to stay bent, like a cat arching its back