Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Zore posted:

For defending the right to videotape underaged girls because 'if they don't know about it, no harm no foul' and also that its thought crime to arrest someone for being a pedophile who video tapes middle school girls changing.

:stare:

What is with people thinking it's a good idea to post poo poo like this? Whether they actually think it(eww) or are just trying to be ultra edgy, you'd think people would realize that messing with kids is a surefire way to become universally hated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

What is best in life?

Powercuck lowtax. Drive him from the forums. Hear his lamentations on twitter.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

What was the name of that speedrunner guy who had severe social issues, a weird fetish for drowning Tails

You're gonna have to be a lot more specific here.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
A lot of stores here have an american imports shelf and it's always the worst poo poo. I'm sorry about your terrible garbage chocolate americans.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Jerry Cotton posted:

Why would one blow smoke.up someone's rear end anyway?

I heard it gets you high faster

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Jerry Cotton posted:

Unfortunately it's the Finpol thread right here on the forums.

For this betrayal you will be taken saunan taakse.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Has anyone started a patreon to have fyad posters assassinated yet?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Turtlicious. posted:

Hockey is one of those sports that always surprises me that it has a huge following. Like yeah, of course it does it's a popular sport, but on the other hand who is watching boxing soccer ice skaters???

I mean it combines the best parts of like 4 different sports

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

The video of that incident is seriously crazy even though it's just a low res 80s tv recording. It's no wonder people were vomiting and passing out from seeing it irl

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Solice Kirsk posted:

That better be a witch's cauldron sized amount of chili or the best chili in the world for that price.

Not quite the most or best but it's a pretty good deal

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Moles have more of an earthy flavor.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I've experimented with dark chocolate and cocoa powder but nothing quite matches up to dark soy sauce and honey.

Haven't tried beer though.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
If they fired mods every time some subforum or megathread calls for it there would be none left

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
There would be multiple murders and/or suicides if the politix forums were closed

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Kazinsal posted:

There is no reason anyone with buttons on this site *needs* to listen to Lowtax anymore, but for some reason he managed to con JoYOS and Smythe into reopening FYAD.

Other than the fact that he owns the place?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
It's impressive that a small pink forum has been driving people nuts for like 2 decades

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Elephant Ambush posted:

gently caress off bigot/bully defender

It's hilarious how many of you are showing your whole asses as sociopaths lmdo

Like literally psychologically and constutionally incapable of feeling empathy for another human being hahahaha you're all gonna get perma'd eventually

You might be reading a bit too much into my post.

I just like reading funny posts and fyad has produced a lot of them over the years. With good moderation there's no reason they can't keep doing it.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Yes, funny. Maybe you don't find them to be that but some do.

Purging transphobes from fyad was obviously good but acting like they represented the entire forum is silly. ADTRW had a bunch of people perma'd for defending a gross comic with naked kids like a month ago but I don't see people calling the whole forum a den of pedos.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

razorrozar posted:

there are two threads in fyad right this moment dedicated to making GBS threads on CascadeBeta, the trans poster who started the snowball

That might have something to do with CascadeBeta's consistently angry posting.

Heath posted:

People have been calling the anime forum pedos for two decades

Sure but as far as I know there hasn't been a drive to close it down and permaban everyone who posted there? Unless that happened before my time on SA.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

watho posted:

im gonna be careful because im sure cascade beta has gotten needlessly horrible said to and about them and i don’t want to defend that but they consistently post really bad, inflammatory, and wrong poo poo

:same:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Spanish Manlove posted:

Yeah motherfucker, how do you like the taste of that dolphin dive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8yVv5cRHic

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Who What Now posted:

FYAD continues to be transphobic as gently caress

People keep saying this but it seems to boil down to "making fun of Cascade's terrible angryposting is transphobic" which is an odd position to take.

My posts have been called bad, and rightly so, but I don't take it as an insult to my sexuality or nationality or any other aspect of my real life self.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Anarchist Mae posted:

I'm real sick of having to explain why what they're doing is transphobic, how many trans people does it take to convince you there might be a problem?

Maybe if someone said something other than "i'm not gonna explain it" or "gently caress off bigot" it would be easier to understand. I'm not trying to be a dick or a sealion or whatever, but I've kept an eye on all this drama cause I have too much time on my hands and it seems to me like the problematic fyad posters have been getting banned at a decent rate.

UCS Hellmaker posted:

Please stop. This isn't qcs :smith:

Like seriously I wanna read about weird things like knothole pisser and cat crawl guy not repeating arguments that will endleslly repeat in a circle and get the thread locked

They really should open qcs to stop every forum from becoming qcs. That being said you're right and I'll stop posting about this itt.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
How many unarmed humans would it take to defeat a sea lion in combat?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
BEEFBARON reporting

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Putting out CAMELCALIPH and TURKEYTYRANT for anyone who wants them

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Control Volume posted:

At this point either FYAD is full of a shadowy cabal of transphobes, or FYAD is attracting transphobes due to people saying its full of transphobes, so yeah at this point just shut it down so we can finally be free of this insanity

Closing down fyad wouldn't come even close to ending this.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Pick posted:

oh no don't find my tumblr of erotic hannibal .gifs that make it look like will and hannibal were about to kiss even though they dont

Post the gifs please

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

bell jar posted:

man i need to rewatch hannibal s1/s2 and finish watching the rest of it

It was such a good show

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Pick posted:

it's a terrible show but the lighting is good and the brain eating was very erotically staged, and what more can we ask really

Nah it was great and Fuller is a genius

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Can't we all just talk about how cool Hannibal was for a few pages?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

littleorv posted:

I never did watch the last season but the last episode of the third(?) season where Hannibal and Laurence Fishburne fight each other was amazing. That's my take on Hannibal.

That was the last season and yeah it was really cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YSd4nAFKR8

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

He had to try that so many times

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Pick posted:

Not as many as you'd think! He'd been a professional juggler. The shot where he splits an egg in two only required a single take.

Huh I never knew that. I just remember seeing a blooper reel of the onion scene.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

bell jar posted:

i wish mads mikkelsen would kiss me

Same tbh

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

SunAndSpring posted:

I want mads to gently caress me senseless

Same tbh

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
A really hosed up Pick alt who doesn't appreciate the greatest homoerotic cooking show ever made

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

razorrozar posted:

i cannot be any clearer than this:

gently caress

OFF

That's the tea, sis!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
It must be really exhausting to post when you have to check everyone's post histories, cross reference several offsites and ask for advice on multiple discords to figure out how sincere people are.

I just post. Hannibal was a great show.