Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Bigpeeler was almost greek tragedy material with the precipitous hieghts to which he rose, followed by the equally long fall into disgrace, and finally withering away into a creepy internet woman picture collecter. RIP.

Habbo Hotel :geno: possibly the best collective trolling ever trolled.

Similarly, w-hat back when SL was still fun and crazy and hadn't been utterly destroyed by admin entropy. Once we trolled so hard, the admins banned almost every single member of the group at once. But it wasn't all trolling, we hosed around in every way we could in our little snowcrash-net-paradise. I had a box that played the picard song. :coal: I liked using it when stalking virtualsex havers.

The idea of gooncorp at least is also cool. It's a little silly how serious that enterprise was, or is if it's still around. But if any one thing deserves to be called a plague on the world unleashed by goons, gooncorp is it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

The fact that he lived turns it from one of those cursed magic item deal with the devil type stories to something that is at once more horrific and more awesome.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

End Of Worlds posted:

he'll come back one day

Caro LIVES!