Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
Jeb Lund

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Y-Hat posted:

he once called himself a "reformed troll," which just means that he considers himself morally superior to windbag journalists (himself excluded, of course) instead of random losers on the internet
I like his writing so v:shobon:v

but for real the answer is 4chan

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

inconsequential posted:

Watching Metis and swap.avi unfold in real time was amazing. I will never unsee that man's tits covered in his own feces with comedy gold written into it.

A small thing but does anyone remember these little music remixes some guy (maybe zoop or something similar was his name) would do that featured either the excited black man seeing spiderman from a best buy commercial or the one I really loved "someone who's online) some dweeb kid calling some tech support company. My google fu fails me on this.
zoomzip and his neon genesis evangelion remix owns

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

MageMage posted:

You guys don't let people talk anymore. Threads reliving the glory days is all your going to get fresh and new from these forums anymore unless you refrain from being "edgy" at any opportunity you get.
lol gently caress off idiot

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
hahah this gross, fussy piece of poo poo

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Wamdoodle posted:

turn on your monitor
unplug your keyboard

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Evil Agita posted:

Someone linked me this post. Yeah we don't do any of that diaper poo poo stuff or whatever that person wrote. I don't know where any of that came from. And stop talking poo poo scrub. Ok thread peace out.
sounds like a confirmation to me

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

H.H posted:

I don't know what you mailed to FAU for him to spare you, but whatever it is I would suggest you stop posting after the probation ends.
this makes you sound really stupid by the way

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

H.H posted:

oh word?
jk I'll assemble the league of extraordinary internet detectives immediately, you precious little thing, you

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

"c[b posted:

[/b]uck cuck im gay" post="464206496"]
ok so this is the elfpr0n photo you are referring to

a poster in FYAD mocked it and I cannot stop laughing with how loving funny and perfect it is

I mean even the smallest details like the closet door being open and the droplets on the shirt are all there.
holy fukkn god

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
holy gently caress surely there is no way a university would expel a student for having a mental health episode today, right? that's some loving dark ages poo poo. now schools have their hands full not doing poo poo about sexual assault, i presume

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
lol xjakk was such a loving weirdo. i presume he either died or cleaned up his act years ago

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

His thread "MY PENIS SPRAYS BLOOD LIKE LASER BEAMS" is burned into my mind.

The well of human insanity is a very deep one.
i almost met him way back in the day and i'm still glad I missed out on that

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Geirskogul posted:

I liked GBS when you had to post with proper grammar, and they had informative current-news threads.

I really don't understand or like the current (or, recent) meme-war trumpism factory. I'm glad it's dead.
now that this thread is in PYF please don't ironically post terrible opinions

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

get that OUT of my face posted:

One of my favorite shitposting goons when I started here was Teapot, mainly because he changed his avatar every time he got a probation to match his rap sheet. This was his avatar before he got banned and then permabanned.

Those big red medals represented 30-day probations and the smaller blue ones represented his other probations. He was a Soviet apologist who really, really hated Windows and Microsoft, and his probations usually involved one of those two topics.
teapot owned

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
lf lost its reason for existing when the 2008 election ended

bring back helldump tho

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

food court bailiff posted:

Helldump was amazing when it was good but it devolved into a lovely circlejerk almost immediately. Part of me wishes it came back but I really don't see how it could work anymore. Maybe if only mods were allowed to make threads or something? But either way it's pretty clearly not the direction the site seems to want to take.
i'm gonna post a thread about you, fuckboy

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Babe Magnet posted:

when they bring back helldump, the first people on the chopping block should be everyone who clamored for Helldump to reopen

wait poo poo
my posting is unassailable and righteous

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

VanSandman posted:

No it isn't.
actually it owns. a deal is a deal

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
boku no gbs

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
lol everybody in these pictures are old now

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

JacquelineDempsey posted:

My favorite part so far was getting an irate PM from WH telling me to "chill out" in this thread, because apparently being a 20 year old pedo trumps my 42 years on this planet as a woman when it comes to being irked by people referring to post-pubescent women as "girls".
post it

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Glenn Quebec posted:

Are you sure it was him? Like, when you were sure he was dead? Really think about it.

Glenn Quebec posted:

What I'm saying is that you're inextricably linked to Caro now and should give him the common courtesy reach around since your misreporting may have cost him a few extra months/years in a torture camp. But you're the expert.
drat this is an outrageous series of owns and the lack of a mod sass beef is pretty telling (that brown moses is manifestly irresponsible and contributed to caro's literal torture by
playing twitter journalist)

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
*ascends mountain; sees promised land*

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
gas thread; ban OP

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

EL BROMANCE posted:

Might be more to it, as TenementFunster turned up in the gun thread in GBS the other day and I don't think I've ever seen as much venom towards a poster I've never heard of before.
murder weapon autists don't like being reminded that their fun pew pew hobby is built on a few tens of thousands of corpses every year, so

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
but seriously what is Felix Biederman's account name?

i just want him to kick me in the head and then hold me in his big strong arms

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I don't think any of the sweet Chapo boys still post :(
of course not since they are podcast-famous now but ~what were there accounts~ bc i gotta know

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
i've been post post posting on these dusty rear end forums for over a decade and have no idea who any of these people are

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

The Saddest Rhino posted:

what the gently caress
it's the vendagoat rule and it owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Elsa posted: