Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Bill Filmaff

Fauxtesting

oh and whatever this says:

Video Nasty has a new favorite as of 20:44 on Jul 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Oh yeah, and whatever X-JAKK did

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

The Sony Dating Game invasion is still one of the funniest memories of my entire life. Which is pretty sad

Here's most of them from someone's archive: http://www.shwiggie.com/media/datinggame/

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Vargs posted:

old-style SA humor is pretty cringeworthy nowadays. jeff k was funny when I was a younger, but have you looked at that stuff recently? ehhhhhh

I still laugh at this, c'mon man some comedy is eternal.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I'm pretty sure I read John Dies at the End through (or because of) this site, and I want to say that a goon wrote the original short story.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Oh yeah and happycat

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I liked these flyers.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Found another flyer!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

s'Ilancy posted:

I was at that gooncamp. It was horrifying.

I was at this goon camp. It wasn't terrible. :shobon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKc7DreKKkM

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Ignimbrite posted:

scott smago!!

Scoots!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Convex posted:

That thread in Ask/Tell where some goon went to Germany and got really confused with the toilet design, specifically the 'poo poo shelf' which laid out your poo poo so you could take a good look before flushing. A bunch of people convinced him that in Europe you were supposed to sit straddling toilet and facing the cistern before taking a poo poo so it would bypass the shelf and go straight down the pipe. This discussion somehow went on for several pages.

I recall the solution was to lay out toilet paper beforehand to construct a sort of poo poo sled to send it down.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

XK posted:

Seriously, does nobody remember or have this thing anymore?

I'm presuming it's this one. :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Rhyno posted:

Right when I regged I remember a disturbing number of goons being obsessed with Geckolio and many considered her to be an Alpha-Goon or something and thought she was super hot.

:confused: