Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

How are we on page 3 and no Mr. Water?

That was like a serial television show you just couldn't wait to see what he did next. Basically, guy hosed with the water delivery guy (Mr Water who all the messages were addressed to) making it seem as a retarded/disturbed child was leaving notes on the empty bottles. He strings the guy along for quite awhile and then finally meets the guy in person as he is picking up the bottles one day and videos the whole thing and posted it for our viewing pleasure.

ya mr water/sister water was one of the greatest SA sagas ever

one of my personal favorites that really got me into the forums was the coordinated troll of the yahoo white power worldwide voice chat room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

punk rebel ecks posted:

The old days of Something Awful sound epic. This forum really does seem that its best days are behind it.

they were real good. its a different forum now but its still good in its own way.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Niwrad posted:

Wasn't there a goon who asked for advice on guns in TFR and then went out and killed his ex-gf and her new bf? Then afterwards he'd send the family of the victims creepy letters explaining why he did it and that he loved her.

yeah his username was bomber158 or something. he murdered his ex and her new bf at a party and was sending her family insane birthday cards from prison

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Iron Prince posted:

theres a pretty decent write up on the whole thing here. poo poo's crazy, and as far as i can tell he's still on death row.

e: yeah, that somehow got me to this page from the florida DoC: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/Detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=423297097

if given the option he would choose to be executed via guillotine

the gooniest death penalty trial

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

oh yeah when Jer i think put the ad into the newspaper with the cat face that said something like "oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers". it was in my local paper and i almost pissed myself laughing when i saw it