Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
Does anybody have the audio of Fragmaster making fun of Esco? I used to randomly put that that poo poo on CD's I'd burn, just to fill space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Volume posted:

I thought that was from cracked.com

I think it started at Pointless Waste of Time, which was then bought or merged with Cracked.com. And I think the original author was David Wong. John Cheese might have also helped write it.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Who was the goon that was roommates with Annie Cruz, and ended up buying her an account so other goons could poo poo talk her directly?

Edit: I just checked SAclopedia, and it was Justin_on_fire. He claimed she had AIDS, and she bought herself an account to respond.

3 A.M. Radio has a new favorite as of 18:04 on Jul 31, 2016