Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

HappyKitty posted:

Brian-san, aka Kage Bunshin, and the entire Bri-fi oeuvre.

Behold, the only useful thing I've ever done for the forums:

The Bri-Fi Archive

Oh, yeah, and it's probably safe to assume that all of that is NWS in some form or fashion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
I could have sworn it was "greenlighting," not "pinklighting," but oddly, my brain didn't prioritize remembering this detail from over a decade ago.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Charles Bukowski posted:

What about a bees nest in a goons wife?

Bees? In my wife’s vagina? It’s more likely than you think.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Queen Combat posted:

I thought it was one of those three chamber ones. Or maybe he really did what you said but lied about it?

Man, my memory about this is as lost as the password to the account that saw lost fingat

As I recall, he found out about this device and talked it up to his girlfriend. She said she didn’t think it was a good idea and didn’t want it. He then ignored her and did it anyway, and oddly enough she didn’t appreciate being ignored and left.

I also recall goons explained how bad the shower head in question was, and he refused to listen to them either.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
I’m excited to find out what he will add to his kitchen to generate mold.