Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

EmmyOk posted:

IMO people who "ironically" defend terrible positions are pretty much just terrible.

When are you gonna repost the Fanart thread? I like that thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Gee thanks Emmy.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Megabound posted:

Ah well, summary. CD first exploded into the thread asking if it was ok to sleep with a 17 year old because she said she was 18. Moved on to having sex with an old dude for meth. Slipped into robbing a bus and getting caught, giving the money box back to th the driver. Got clean for a bit and became irl friends with some of the goons in the same city, house sat for a goon a couple times and on the second time went on a drug bender, invited a drug dealer up to the apartment and trashed it, went back on a drug binge, said he was getting sober again and then most recently planned to check out a patient from a private mental health clinic who suffers amnesia from ECT to bang in a disabled stall, posting the name of the clinic as well.

When told not to he asked for someone to point out where in the law it said it was illegal. Thread turned, one of the guys who copped a perma called the clinic as a precaution, thread got nuked for doxxing. Rightly so however.

Okay but what happened to Toys For rear end Bum? The new thread says he’s in the hospital or something. :ohdear:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

corn in the bible posted:

I'd say permabanning a rapist seems an ok thing to request

:same:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

shelley posted:

There was a better translation of this in the gassed thread, here’s a lovely one:

Tried to remove giant dildo via butthole, couldn’t get it out. Looked up his rear end with a camera, his colon looks healthy, the dildo is at the level of his belly button. Decided to perform surgery and cut it out. Removed dildo, colon looks healthy. Started sewing him up, he started bleeding so they went back and poked the wound a bit, then started sewing him up again. Installed a drain, finished sewing it in.

There was another image from the same report but I don’t have it saved.

I hope TFAB heals up soon, his posts are wild as hell.

I wonder if he’ll go back to sounding after this.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

GelatinSkeleton posted:

im lloyd davies

I’m 19 Blakes to pelvis.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

the... robbing the bus saga? :stonklol:

I would also like to hear more about this, especially now that Lolie edited that part out of his post because I want to know why that was necessary.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I just want to point out that Australia is also the home of spree killer Martin Bryant, which, if you wanna read about a dude with a crazy life, holy poo poo.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Can phenazepam be smoked?

Asking for a friend.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

FactsAreUseless posted:

The gas chamber isn't supposed to be readable.

That’s too bad cuz there’s some funny stuff in there.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

EDIT: Didn’t realize I was responding to a month-old post.

I. M. Gei has a new favorite as of 17:59 on May 16, 2018

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I can only assume the weblink in the thread title should be http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_anime

This article doesn’t exist.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

:nws: So this happened in the Cursed Images thread.

:nws: Followed by this.

EDIT: :nws: And then this.

modedit in case you mash the links before reading Antivehicular's post: contains photos of a goon cooking with his own bodily fluids.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 03:39 on May 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Antivehicular posted:

For those who want context: the links are posts with photos about cooking with bodily fluids. Thanks for not mentioning that, El Penis!

Were the :nws: tags really not enough for you?

By the way, he also posted a link to a website that specializes in bodily fluid recipes. Enjoy. :nws::nms: