Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Who What Now posted:

The only scary thing about TFR is how bad their aim is. :smugbert:

Just don't mess with their puckins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

EmmyOk posted:

I'll give whatever gangtag someone wants for the best rundown of Groverhaus or link to a good one

Pretend Army man dunning-krugers himself up a house so bad that he has to get himself licensed as an inspector because no sane person would sign the paperwork to make it legal to live in.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

If Guyovich gets de-adminned I hope FYAD start chain probing him again.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

This has been a wild day and a half. I haven't stuck my head into FYAD in a good long time, but loving yikes. FYAD used to be one of funniest places on the internet, but if this is what it's been reduced to then burn it down.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Still having a pretty good chuckle that the last post made in FYAD was a 12 word post, of which 6 were slurs.

What a loving monument.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

The incredible beauty of this whole thing is that all FYAD had to do was go "yah ok, we'll cut it out", and the admins would have left them be, regardless if they actually did or not. Instead they brigaded for a day and a half the one form it is 100% explicitly not ok for even them to brigade, stirring up so much poo poo that Hercules couldn't clean it out with the Amazon river, all in the name of not having to stop using slurs.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

People act like we're a bunch of new scheming sjws that took over, when really, while lots of people have left or been chased out for sucking, seems like the vast majority of people have been here since the mid-to-late last decade and people can't comprehend that we... changed? In many cases literally grew up. I don't find the same stuff funny or worth talking about at 13 as I do at 26, weird, I know.

SA has always been one of the more progressive sites on the internet. It's just that what was progressive then isn't what's progressive now, and while SA's userbase has largely grown and evolved their views, as people tend to do, these motherfuckers want to keep fighting pirates in Neverland.

Peter Pan was never meant to be a role model.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Death Ray is still name searching himself on Twitter, if you wanna see a dude show up in your mentions and tweet about how chill and not mad he is at all this.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Oldpainless was 11 during the airing of Rocko's Modern Life, but also the summer of 1979 was the best summer of their life...

What if oldpainless isn't being entirely truthful??

That or a time traveler.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Skyline makes for a good chili dog, but that spaghetti thing is just nonsense.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

xcheopis posted:

I carry so much hatred for that bathtub.

Not nearly as much as the floor does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

this was the only neopets drama on sa I've found so far

Well gently caress me, that's my old Neopets account. I won a fire paintbrush for that comment I think. Never expected to see that again.