Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fereydun
May 9, 2008

boy i hope the dr1 system is plaintext as well so adding in an increased base movement speed is easy

default chuck speed drives me nuts still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I assume 4 follows in 3s footsteps and lacks an OST full of extremely cheesy but ownage songs?

FIRE!
burn my lips, take a swig for old time's sake!

FIRE!
touch my heart, bring me back my smile!

also DR3 had one good song, which was the pride battle even if the actual boss was dumb in the bad way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9fJ6ejreJM

Fereydun fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Dec 12, 2016

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

now ladies and gentlemen it's time for once again for that sensational new game show, whip that pork!

boykin's theme is also mega underrated imo. that's a hype as heck theme and boykin + his boys are cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVlY_NSO2fE

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

SeANMcBAY posted:

Please tell me someone made a mod to make it so the convicts don't respawn on PC.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Guy Mann posted:

Per the video's description DR2/OTR were made on the same engine as 1, 3 and 4 were on a different engine which explains a lot of the differences.

this is definitely not true.
dr2 is not on MT framework, and dr3 runs on an updated version of the dr2 engine. from what it looks like in terns of engine quirks and stuff, it seems that dr4 runs on the same engine as dr3.

you can see the formatting of how items work/change that poo poo up to make modded weapons really easily too- it was a lot less prevalent for DR3 vs. 2 because the formatting changed and nobody really could be bothered to make more modded weapons as the devs shifted their focus to creating crazy rear end weapons anyways. i think only tommah was left doin' that stuff?

• Locked thread