Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Got a copy for my dad since he loved DR3 and state of decay and broke it in with him tonight, jesus christ, they REALLY want you to hate Frank don't they? Him laughing about unleashing zombies to kill people in the opening, to only caring about getting paid...Ugh. The actual zombie killing was alright but it crashed like 15mins into the mall proper and i didn't really care enough to play it some more. Also great that he makes annoyed quips when you try to rescue survivors, these writers really 'get' Frank.

His stupid quips in general are really annoying and nothing like Frank at all. a "that's what she said" joke in 2016 as well.

Ibram Gaunt fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Dec 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Is Isabela in 4 at all?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ray Sipe is a national treasure.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I assume 4 follows in 3s footsteps and lacks an OST full of extremely cheesy but ownage songs?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The people behind 2 really 'got' dead rising, and I'm glad the first 2 games have amazing OSTs.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Shame about the song Lifeseeker did for off the record, because wowza that was bad.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

blackguy32 posted:

I actually legitimately liked the ending credits song for Dead Rising 1.

It's all good, to me.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I just don't get why they respawned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Does Frank ever stop being completely unlikeable in 4? I'll admit some of his one liners have gotten a chuckle out of me but he's such a huge selfish prick that it's extremely offputting.

• Locked thread