Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
I had no idea there even WAS a Dead Rising 4. After seeing a bit of 3 it looked way too different in tone for me to enjoy, so I just kind of ignored it. Off the Record is the only one I've actually played myself, and I only beat it a couple weeks ago, but it was still a pretty fun game. I feel like the combo card mechanic is a little iffy though. I get the idea of putting poo poo together, but since the items are so specific it really felt more like luck if I happened to find anything particularly useful to combine.

I don't really know anything about how Microsoft is dealing with Windows 10 games, do games for that ever become available for earlier operating systems? I don't really want to upgrade anytime soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Yeah, I really didn't like the idea of Off the Record (though it's the only version I ended up playing since it's just DR2 but moreso) since pushing Frank seems a little weird. He's a good character but I really think they should've gone for someone else, in a different location.

• Locked thread