Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
So after reading up in this thread etc.. im guessing the best bang for my fun buck is getting Dead Rising 2: Off the Record?

I dont know how coop works in these but im looking to pickup a couple of copies.

Is sandbox mode coop? Is campaign coop? Do we both play frank? How required is a controller for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
As a heads up all the Dead Rising games that are on steam are on sale, for really good prices. I just picked up Dead Rising 3 for 8.99, and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record for 5.99.

• Locked thread