Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

I don't have the Bone version of DR3 installed so I can't check right now, but I'm pretty sure the nightmare mode was in that version and didn't get added in the PC port.

I had a blast with the original game when it came out (jesus christ it really has been ten years :gonk:) but I'm not sure I'm able to deal with the difficulty and general jankiness anymore. Might still pick up the remaster when that comes out, though..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Judge Tesla posted:

Multiple save slots for Dead Rising 1's pretty cool, the big issue that game has is the time limits are super strict, you really need to haul rear end on the later scoops and may God have mercy on you if you don't have the toilet shortcut unlocked by then.
I'm pretty sure I didn't unlock the shortcut on my first playthrough. :downsgun: Still beat the game, though!

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

holy poo poo when did Gone Guru come to Spotify, must add to playlist immediately :staredog:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

I wanted to buy an HDTV to play Dead Rising 1, but was too broke to do so until the following year so I bought a VGA cable instead and played on my computer monitor.

Man, I played so much DR1 and Saints Row on that thing in late 2006. Even though it only plays in Dead Rising, I always associate Gone Guru with both of those games and that time in general.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Comparison of original 360 game and PS4 version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPqJfnnMrZY

The text actually looks to be slightly smaller in the remaster. Totally legible on modern screens, of course.

• Locked thread