Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i hope it's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

GenericMartini posted:

DR4 has taken out the Time Limit, Survivors, and Psychopaths.

so..it's just the sandbox mode from off the record but set in the wilamette mall?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
watching an LP of this, why the hell does frank sound like he's had a nose cold since 2006

wikipedia posted:

Terence J. Rotolo did not return to voice Frank West, with Dead Rising asset manager Trant Lee-Aimes stating, "We wanted to work with someone to provide a more grizzled, older take on Frank at this stage."[11] This change proved controversial among some fans, leading them to petition the developer to restore Rotolo as West

..oh.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
this game seems like a beta for dead rising 4.

to add: actual boss fights, side missions, final draft.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Frank's back and older than ever.

• Locked thread