Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

First 33 minutes of Dead Rising 4.

It looks terrible. I also don't understand why they bother having Frank be the main character if they were going to change how he looks and his voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Is Dead Rising 3 worth a play?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

a cock shaped fruit posted:

Guessing this is the closest thing we have to a Dead Rising 4 thread?

My review is embargoed for another 10 hours, but I can say without breaking anything that I am very loving interested in seeing the general reaction people will have to this game.

Post your review here when you can. It sounds like this game will be a hilarious trainwreck.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

GenericMartini posted:

hey maybe frank will appear in the new MVC, even if this new game is hot garbo.

He'll probably be the lame new Frank though.:smith:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

How's the mall in 4? Do you only revisit certain sections or is it pretty much remade?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

No psychopaths is the worst part. One of my favorite things about this series is walking to a certain spot and having a ridiculous cutscene play out. Even 3 looks like it did a great job on that end.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

What's improved in OTR other than Frank being added?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Please tell me someone made a mod to make it so the convicts don't respawn on PC.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

The loss of the nutty cinemetic intros and outros to the maniacs is the biggest crime in this game.

It's the best thing about the series imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

This just makes me like DR1 more. It's amazing how much detail they put into that game.

• Locked thread