Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

CaptainSarcastic posted:

No, I live in Oregon. Like smoking bans, it's probably something that will go from the West coast to nationwide in a few years.

Is that who I have to blame? If us smokers had banded together like the NRA, I'd still be blowing smoke in babies faces at Applebee's. When I was a kid our local grocery had little metal ashtrays welded to the handles of the shopping carts, so you could smoke and grocery shop at the same time. You could take your dog in, too, and the butcher would come around from the counter and pet him.

Those were the good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

criscodisco posted:

Is that who I have to blame? If us smokers had banded together like the NRA, I'd still be blowing smoke in babies faces at Applebee's. When I was a kid our local grocery had little metal ashtrays welded to the handles of the shopping carts, so you could smoke and grocery shop at the same time. You could take your dog in, too, and the butcher would come around from the counter and pet him.

Those were the good times.

I'm old enough to have smoked on commercial airliners. I quit smoking a few years ago, but still remember the halcyon days of smoking in McDonald's using their weird little foil ashtrays.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

psychokitty posted:

i like paper planes that MIA song it's good

I would like to Do her

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I'm old enough to have smoked on commercial airliners. I quit smoking a few years ago, but still remember the halcyon days of smoking in McDonald's using their weird little foil ashtrays.

Burger King had better ashtrays. They were still that thin gold foil, but they were a bit sturdier. Hardee's had plastic ashtrays, and just a few months ago I broke my last glass Howard Johnsons ashtray.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Sheep-Goats posted:

I would like to Do her

you and me both, buddy :cheers:

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

"I don't care what happens I'll be long gone" - a stupid woman at work

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

i have toilet that i flush all my trash down

The toilet is GBS and the trash are your posts.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

actionjackson posted:

"I don't care what happens I'll be long gone" - a stupid woman at work

sadly the attitude itt

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

gently caress da Mods posted:

sadly the attitude itt

DONT TELL ME WHAT MY ATTITUDE IS FUCKLORD

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I fly like paper, get high like plates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Doppelganger posted:

I fly like paper, get high like plates

Are those the right lyrics?

• Locked thread