Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

there was an entire gbs thread on this show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I support Made In Italy

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

they exist forever now don't they

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i can't wait for a buncha tech titans who can't figure out how to keep their pieces of poo poo products from sucking rear end after a revision or two telling us how to live our lives

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

an actual dog posted:

The unwoke gf:

post the switch thread poster who bragged about playing the switch while driving and got into a fender bender within minutes of posting.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jeb! Repetition posted:

That Pepsi commercial is seriously the wokest brand I've ever seen. Nothing can top it.

I think it replaces Leonardo DiCaprio heroically gifting Ivanka Trump a DVD about climate change in some way.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i know this isn't woke, but haha

https://twitter.com/feldpos/status/848554527204794368

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

leffe owns

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

what was this? micky dees deleted it.