Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the first four books came out before 9/11, you people have broken brains lol

death of the author, also death of causality and single timeline reality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

the bitcoin of weed posted:

why does the land rover company need the "next generation of software engineer geniuses" to make cars

they're going to put him in charge of some hacked together blackberry os media center that stutters and jerks every time you press a button and loses Bluetooth connectivity until you pull the radio fuse and reset it

We Only Hire Geniuses

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

It's not racist to criticize Ben Carson for being an idiot but guess what, people criticize minority idiots way harder and way more frequently because they're minorities and the whole entirety of recorded history proves this so stop whining when that's pointed out to you.

please check the histograms of criticism rates before criticizing a complete fool, lol

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

Guys MY JOKES are more important than basic decency and I hide behind the "comedy forum" excuse like the liberal coward that I am

lmao

I've only ever been 100% serious in calling Carson pathetic. Guy should stick to neurosurgery, where he actually helps people, and stop contributing to the ruination of lives by filling a role he's unsuited for and supporting Trump. I think he stood out to me because he made such an rear end of himself during the campaign, but perhaps I simply have unexamined issues with race and would appreciate an extremely lengthy PM from somebody correcting me.

Tiny Timbs has issued a correction as of 01:06 on Sep 8, 2017

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

an actual dog posted:

jon stewart had a kinda messed up herman cain impression and when the one black guy on the show asked him not to use it jon freaked the gently caress out at him lol

how did colbert deal with his chinese impression

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

apokaladle posted:

It's a little hard to describe. Sometimes you'll see white people online very specifically using gifs of black people that are perceived as especially sassy or otherwise heightened emotionally, in contexts where it lends them a certain legitimacy. It's nothing to do with some claim that only black people can post gifs of black people, before someone decides to post that.

It's not uncommon among white Twitter liberals when attacking leftists, especially when claiming to be more inclusive and less discriminatory, and is actually a pretty decent example of the thread topic. Kneejerk mockery of the very concept because someone's decided it sounds ridiculous, on the other hand, isn't the best look.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

White lesbian economists are the black straight male engineers of whites

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Actually I'm doing my part to elevate womankind into a state of post humanism with meaningful progress every year

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

uBlock has filters that don't get turned on by default that get rid of a bunch of other bad behavior, like ad blocking naggers and ad block blockers

Go into Options -> 3rd Party Filters to turn them on

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The first 10,000 refugees will be endowed with a provisional credit score of 600

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

lightly flavored soda water has been around for ages, why do people think it suddenly showed up with la croix

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

rip slashie, you were an insane rear end in a top hat

wow, they finally loving perma-banned her? how did she even develop such a following? she tried doing her typical insane abusive schtick against me but she couldn't deal with somebody who didn't immediately apologize and grovel

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

what tipped me off was when she expressed the same insanely unhinged take on hippies wearing dreads

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

420 Gank Mid posted:

jesus loving christ you sound exactly like every other MAGA chud

yes my rich history of anti-trump posting really backs that up

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

but can he dildo it for $1

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i really want brands to start fighting each other

Let's see how much you like the idea when you eat a stray bullet in a corporate hit on the steak-umm's social media manager

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Troy Queef posted:

never forget that a man crowdfunded upwards of $35,000 so inner-city school kids could see a superhero movie

(god we're going to get so many terrible Black Panther-related posts in this thread soon)

I run my own showings of Meteor Man

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

MLK speech over shots of the military, and other “determined” activities. Buy dodge trucks “ready to serve.”

Better or worse than the Chevy truck commercial where the future drunk driving murderers comment that it looks "mean"

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Still think it's hosed up nobody remembers Meteor Man

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Apoplexy posted:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

are israeli tweeters really unaware of the optics of killing a small guy using a literal sling

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Plutonis posted:

Has someone said something about the first CIA female director yet

she tortured the gently caress out of people but maybe in this climate she’ll get the praise that Lynndie England did not

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

can we knock it out all at once

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

worked great for Papa Johns

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Whenever you are using an insult, people getting offended is kind of the point.

I get in close and whisper my insults to minimize the collateral offensive damage if a literal dumb person happens to be nearby

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

rip in piss, poor

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Ghost Leviathan posted:

GTA6 needs an all female cast. Hell, make them diverse with a variety of personalities, like My Little Pony with sociopathic casual criminals. As long as you have a gender flipped counterpart to the older guy from GTA5, a middle aged middle class white woman who has the endless wellspring of murderous rage every such woman naturally contains actually manifest in cartoonish violence at every opportunity.

we clap need clap more clap female clap gta clap characters

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

i was thinking about this at work today and it kind of hosed me up

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

R. Guyovich posted:

have you tried not sucking rear end every single time you type on the computer. at some point it must be tiring to constantly suck rear end, which you do, with every post.

the power button is usually on the bottom right

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Drinking coffee and pondering this this morning

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I liked the one about the guy asking if it was ok for him to play as women in videogames if he didn't identify as one

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

what’s the slur they use for androids

droibois

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Der Waffle Mous posted:

I mean peak white fragility is pretty much being a gigantic baby because you were asked to leave.

You're not welcome here

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Has JK Rowling revealed a new gay Harry Potter character for Pride Month

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

sad feelings about what people say to my hamburger tweets

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Please stop sending us death threats we're still people

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I have never respected the gender signs on single occupant bathrooms

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Blue Train posted:

#patriarchy

thankfully the trans bathroom stuff turned my habit woke

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

does this count

yes imo

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

an actual dog posted:

idk where to post this but wil wheaton just got own really hard. he deleted his twitter and moved to a mastadon and then got banned from his instance. his goodbye posts are a work of art

https://twitter.com/delmoi/status/1034938342343929856

can you summarize the ownage thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

yeah but in the US half the owners are backwards baseball cap wearing vapers who mod them with turbos